My dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

andr2

My dream

Post by andr2 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:15 am

my dream was with a shadow like a ghost, but only like a silhouette, i was prettified

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:18 pm

For me shadows are like monsters in dreams... a part of you that is unacknowledged, unrecognized because you fear it (and your emotions in the dream coincide with it). Everyone has a shadow, and thus a shadow side in their personality... a part of themselves they mistrust or try to ignore, and in my experience most often not because it is a true negative side, but what you think others might perceive as negative. But you can never shake of a shadow; it'll always be with you. That you saw the shadow in a dream in that sense then would indcate that your psyche wants to make you whole again, and wants you to accept and recognize your shadow side as a part of you.

In my opinion no character trait is good or bad. It is how you use the traits that makes all the difference. Once you recognize your shadow side, you can use it for the good.

Good luck :-)
Life is like a rose. The most beautiful ones have large thorns. You only need the courage to grab for them.

Celestial Beginnings

Re: My dream

Post by Celestial Beginnings » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:22 pm

andr2 wrote:my dream was with a shadow like a ghost, but only like a silhouette, i was prettified
DREAM SYMBOLS:

-  To dream that you feel terror at any object or happening, denotes that disappointments and loss will envelope you.

-  To dream of figures, indicates great mental distress and wrong.  You will be the loser in a big deal if you are not careful of your actions and conversations.

-  To dream that a phantom (shadow you described) pursues you, foretells strange and disquieting experiences.

DREAM INTERPRETATION:

You have a rocky road ahead of you if you do not learn more self control in some aspect of your life.  This a dream of warning for your own sense of self preservation.  You need to identify the negative aspect that is currently taking over your life, isolate it, and rectify it.

Sincerely,

Leslie Crenshaw,  C. Ht.

the_seeker

Strange Dreams of Mine

Post by the_seeker » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:56 am

Dream No. 1.
I had this dream when I was going through a split with my then-long-term boyfriend. I have been hearing that he's seeing this girl from work(we both worked at the same place) but all I knew was her nick name. But I dreamed that my boyfriend and I were talking happily and then he decided to leave. I was crying and begging him to stop but he wouldn't. Then he drove past me with this girl who has a short hair and was wearing the green color uniform(at our work place, people wear a specific colored uniform according to their departments and ranks). Then I woke up. A couple of weeks after I had that dream, I saw this girl from my dream at our company's annual party while talking to a friend. So I asked my friend who that is and believe it or not that's the girl my ex was seeing!!! I even got the color of her uniform right!!!!

Dream No. 2.
In my dream, I was a warrior woman riding a flying horse, fighting back those who were attacking me. Then I conquered them all and flew away into the sky.

Dream No. 3.
This time, there were people out there trying to lock me up in an old building but i managed to find a window and flew out from there with my own pair of wings!!!

Dream No. 4.
Here, I was riding a decorated elephant with nicely dressed up people marching in front of me singing, playing musical instruments. I was sitting on a foam that was covered with a beautiful exotic cloth. I was very much dressed up in a strange clothes.

Well I have lots of other strange dreams, mostly of flying in someway and of my loved ones being in danger(for example, I once dreamed that one of my friend was crying and her tears were black so I got concerned and called her the next morning and found out that she had tried to kill herself and that had just been discharged from the hospital). I also talk to old priests, dragons and live in a house full of snakes in my dreams.

Any comment anyone?!?

Any sort of reply will be greatly appreciated! I am just so confused with all this. Cheers!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”