Famous clairvoyant with my mom

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amalimrock

Famous clairvoyant with my mom

Post by amalimrock » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:05 am

Hi all, I have had a dream about clairvoyant doctor Doreen Virtue next to my mom in a dream I had, in which the setting was in a sort of old opera house? All I know was that I was backstage of the place, and I saw the two of them as they helped me up. After seeing Doreen, I actually told myself "Oh boy, this is definitely a dream" And I became lucid for a short while, then drifted off to another dream in which I couldn't remember.

But the thing was, this dream happened on the night when my mom was telling a friend and the family that before my brother was born, she was in Cairo, the year 1997, and she came across a clairvoyant in the airport when there was a sandstorm. So when the clairvoyant told people who she was people started crowding her and asked questions. Then the next day she bumped into the same clairvoyant, and after exchanging greetings, they wanted to walk away, but then the clairvoyant turned back, and then said to my mom "...You have 3 children (she was right, I have step sisters but I'm not close to them), and all of them are daughters (bull's eye)." Then told my mom that she'll have a son, and he'll be a good thing for her (not that much for me LOL).

So counting the possibility. Was the clairvoyant that my mom met Doreen? Or it's just my own mind making things up and whatsoever?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Hi Amalimrock, :smt006

It seems evident that while you were dreaming that night you were temporarily psychically connected to your mother's thoughts at the time, and that your inner dream director incorporated or added these thoughts into the dream itself.

The clairvoyant your mother met in real life was not necessarily Doreen Virtue.

Her name and possibly a picture of her which you yourself had seen somewhere else in your waking life in the past have been also added to your dream's story line.

Possibly this has been done either to make it seem more interesting, or alternately to give it a greater air of authority.

You must personally know of and regard Doreen Virtue highly as a reputable and frequently accurate clairvoyant, and therefore someone to take notice of whatever she predicts.

Your dreaming mind already presumably knows this, and used this information to dress up your dream and to make it more interesting and/or believable.

Only time will tell if the real life clairvoyant whom your mother met in Egypt in 1997 was right when predicting that she would have a son.

Is she still of a suitable child bearing age with a partner?

Or would she ever consider adopting a boy?

Dreams and predictions made by clairvoyants often do not make the important distinction between a woman becoming the biological or adopted mother?

There is much food for thought here as to exactly how this psychic connection worked, and indeed whether your dream has any value or believability in terms of any predictions made within it.

EoT (male)  :smt015

amalimrock

Post by amalimrock » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 am

the prediction during 1997 became true when my mother gave birth to my brother. And thanks for clearing it up for me. I just realized that there are definately more than one famous psychic out there :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”