Dreams about Feces?!?!?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

JulesDPH

Dreams about Feces?!?!?

Post by JulesDPH » Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:20 pm

I hope this isn't inappropriate, but it is so weird to me.  I am constantly having dreams - very vivid and graphic (as most of mine are), of having feces all over me, and I'm trying to get it off.  This has been going on for years, and I probably have at least one dream a week like this.  It freaks me out and is disgusting, and I don't know if it's just a fear of mine (I seem to be able to change my baby's diapers just fine), or if there is meaning to it.  Sometimes the feces is mine, sometimes it's someone else's.  After all the laughter stops, can someone give me some real insight?

Thanks!
Jules
:smt009
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
--Anonymous

farafina

Post by farafina » Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:30 am

Hello,

I just wanted to say that dreaming of feces could be about money or financial matters. Are you thinking a lot about money? Are you making a lot more or a lot less money all of a sudden?

I hope it helps a bit....

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:03 am

Sometimes the subconscious mind is just very literal.  Do you feel that you are full of it?  Or that you are worth nothing more than it?  Or that you are disgusting?  Or that you believe someone else sees you this way?

Perhaps it is a call to think better of yourself.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”