Many snakes of different colours appearing everywhere

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

farafina

Many snakes of different colours appearing everywhere

Post by farafina » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm

:smt006

Hi dear souls,

I had this dream some days ago that I still am having a hard time elucidating...

I was walking from one room to another in a house/apartment and in each room there was someone I know, either a relative or a friend....
In each room in which I stepped, snakes of various colours in clusters of three would be coming towards me appearing from everywhere, from the walls, from windows etc.

The colours of the snakes were very bright, almost fluorescent (blue, red, light green) and they were very skinny and long snakes with big eyes.

I was not afraid of them and it is a bit as if I knew they were going to be there. Yet I was not completely comfortable either.
In the last room, my mother was standing there, dressed in white. Then three snakes of the different colours I mentioned suddenly came at me from the ceiling/wall....

I tried to decipher this dream, but I seem to be blocked.... Being held back from understand it,...

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I think the message here is important.
:smt002  :smt017

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 pm

Hello,

I've had this EXACT same dream! But a couple of years ago.  But it was so vivid that i can remember it still to this day.  That's when you know that its a message trying to get threw.

A few years ago i used to work in Germany.  I was amongst alot of dangerous people and unsure situations.  My dream was that i was walking through a room to get to another room on the other side.  There were ankle deep filled with snakes.  All different colours, bright colours, striped ones, all kinds.  Although i knew they wouldn't bite me i was still cautious as i slowly walked through them, pushing them aside with my foot.

Everyone's dreams are individual to them but for me i could not make sense of this one, but then i did.  Maybe it could be the same message for you.

It warns the dreamer to be very very careful of the people they have around them at the moment because people are smiling into your face but waiting for an opportunity to stab you in the back or they just aren't to be trusted because they could turn at any point.  There is no loyalty.

Once i was able to find my own meaning i was so shocked because it described the exact situation that i was in, and i was letting my guard down the more comfortable i became.

I'd love to hear what you think as i've never ever met anyone that has had the same dream as me before.

Pleased to meet you, love

Smiling From Within xx
'Smiling From Within'
Personalised Colour Readings

farafina

Waw!!

Post by farafina » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:19 pm

Hi Smiling from within!

Isn't this fascinating??? Our dreams are sooooo similar! the walking from one room to another and the snakes in every room, and the various colours...

Like you, I knew the snakes would not harm me, but I also knew there were appearing FOR me, as if coming to meet me.

So interesting!!!

I dont know what to make of this really, but like you I think the message is important and that is why I ended up posting it on MB.

The snakes kept appearing in groups of THREE ....

hmmm.

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:47 pm

Yes it's mad.

I couldn't believe it when i read your dream, and maybe these bit are clues : Walking from one room to another, Multi coloured snakes, The knowing they wouldn't hurt just but still a little nervous.

How mad would it be if other's had had this dream as well?  Now i'm going to be on a mission to find out what the chances of two strangers dreaming the same dream are.  I'll keep you posted.

Stay in touch dream buddy,

Smiling From Within xx

farafina

Post by farafina » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:14 pm

Hi!!!

You won't believe it, I found someone who had this dream in the month of august. Same dream, rooms and snakes of different colours....Except this one was bitten by one of them.

One of the responses was:
Snake is interpreted as a hidden enemy, if dreamt a snake at home means one of the family members will do something annoying********.If it was in a desert means an stranger enemy.If dreamt he was fighting with a snake means he will quarrel with a rival or an enemy.If the snake bit him means that person will overcome him .If he killed the snake means he will overcome the person.************8If dreamt he was eating snake flesh means he will receive some dignity and rank or if he is suitable perhaps a lordship.If one dreamt he cut a snake in two parts means he will have the enemy's money.If one dreamt a dead snake means he will be safe from a calamity.If dreamt he took a white or gray snake in hand means he will receive some greatness.If dreamt the snake ran away from him means his enemy is weak.If dreamt about many black snakes means he has many rivals or enemies.If dreamt about a green snake means his enemy is pious and honest.If it was yellow means his enemy is an ill person or a doctor.If the snake was red means his enemy is sociable.If dreamt there were snakes around him means his family and relatives are his enemies.If dreamt there was coming out a snake from his mouth or nose or ear or hissex organ or his anus means his child is his enemy.If he took a snake but it didn't bit and he wasn't hurt means he will have some dignity and will overcome the enemy and will achieve his wish.Snake may also mean : 1- hidden enemy 2- life 3- health 4- kingdom 5- lordship 6- a woman 7- a wish 8- a son 9- a flood.

farafina

Post by farafina » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:18 pm

Hello,

:smt017

Here I am again because I had the dream about snakes again just now!

This time, I was walking again from room to room (in some kind of museum) and there were lots of snakes everywhere on the floor, on chairs, on furniture and there were big snakes like pythons , brown in colour. I was not afraid but uncomfortable and trying to get out of each room without stepping on them.
As I got out finally, I noticed my daughter was chewing something and when I asked she said it was snake meat that she was eating.... eww. :smt012

:smt009  sigh....

Farafina

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:07 pm

Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!

That's an odd one.  Maybe this time you dreamt about it because we've been talking about it.  Don't forget the link with us was MULTICOLOURED snakes, not saying that your dream last night isn't also a message.  I just get a strong feel tho its because you've been thinking of it.

And to have the same similar dream within a week or so of each other if either a serious message trying to scream through or just your imagination unwinding.  And the part with your daughter is just the protective side wondering how you'd deal with that situation if your daughter was to come across whilst she's trying to get to a different room.  

And she hasn't let the side down, by making it loud and clear "yes, it would go straight in my mouth, where else?" bless her.

Anyway, i'm still on the case.

Smiling From Within xx

farafina

Post by farafina » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:47 pm

Actually I dont think that I dreamt about it only because I had thought about it. Actually last night I had a series of four dreams and this dream was a short part of the fourth dream.... It fits well with the other dreams in the sense that they all involved this particular daughter of mine and some prophecies....

Anyway, just to come back to the fact that so many people seem to have similar dreams, I have found about 4 stories of similar dreams so far on the web.... How about you, Smiling from Within?

We could add it to the dream dictionary of MB later, what do you think? ;)

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:01 am

Yeah cool,

It's nice to know that the bit about  biting a snake has a good meaning, seeing as you saw your little girl do it.
If you don't mind I would love to write a piece about this for my blog and get down your dream as well; to show people how mad it is.  

Keep a little journal about the same dreams your having because in a minute the answer will probably reveal itself.  Atleast if you've got them wrote down then you can look back and find a clue.  Also  I can use it if that's OK?

Take a look and see if you would like to be included.

http://smilingfromwithin.blogspot.com/

Take care,

Smiling From Within xx

farafina

Post by farafina » Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi Smiling fom Within,

I don't mind you including my dream in your blog. Not at all.

I consulted with a dream interpreter attached to my family back in Africa and it seems it is a very good dream as a high number of snakes indicates success, strength, and achievement regardless of enemies of any kind.  He was not differentiating between colours though....

Again it brings us back to an earlier discussion about the cultural relativity of dream meanings....

Take good care,
Farafina

Return to “Dream Interpretation”