Plane explodes!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

WhoseLineBabygirl

Plane explodes!

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:04 pm

This morning i dreamt that me and a crowd of people were in the park talking, and i see a plane flying a little too low above the city it suddenly takes  a nose dive into a small building and you can see the ball of fire going into the sky, everybody runs toward the crash to see if anybody was hurt or killed as soon as we get there the plane starts exploding and big chunks of flaming metal start flying towards us, we start running but a little girl in front of me gets hit with one and dies, some of them are coming towards me but i dodge them and i can feel the heat on my arm from the flaming pieces of metal, i keep dodging them until one hits me and the dream changes.

anybody know what that means?

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:58 am

I have dreams like this at least six times a year ever since I was young.  

So since I've been so obsessed with them I often find out that planes regard your career.  I still don't quite understand the parallel of that, but that's usually what websites and books say.  So, maybe it means something else, but I'll ask anyway - are you having job issues or career issues or experiencing perhaps a complete change of job or vocation perhaps?  Something that is rather explosive?

I know these dreams are very unhappy, so I never get the career thing myself.  :(  But off the top of my head, I do not that much.  If I see anything else about it, I'll let you know Babygirl!
~Ivy

WhoseLineBabygirl

Post by WhoseLineBabygirl » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 pm

i would like to quit my job and move to another state!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”