crystal meth

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rhema2god

crystal meth

Post by rhema2god » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:23 am

i rarely being dreaming and last night i was dreaming that i was taking out crystal meth baggies from a pair of shorts that didn't belong to  me.  there where from six to ten baggies.  i don't remember using but i do remember holding them in my hand.
cece

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 pm

To dream that you are in possession of or taking drugs, signifies your need for a "quick fix". You may be turning to a potentially harmful alternative as an instant escape from your problems. Ask yourself why you need the drugs. What do you hope the drugs will achieve for you? The number of baggies in your dream take this a step further. The number 6: Equillibrium with others. Enjoys peace between all people. Values comfort and ease and enjoys beautiful things. A negotiator and peace-maker. On the less fortunate side: Gossipy, limited outlook, obstinate and unreasonable. Excessive worrying (especially about family members) The number 10: Exceptionally powerful and dominating personality. Individualistic and intensely original and creative. An inspired and inspiring leader and a pioneer. Efficient and determined and good at initiating new projects. The number 10 on the less fortunate side: Stubborn, rigid especially about their own ideas. Depressed if caught up in the small details of life. May be jealous. Since your dream has a negative vibration to it, I would look at the less fortunate aspects of the numbers and see what it is that you are actually feeling in your waking life, and what problems you may wish to find a quick release or escape from.

I hope this helps,

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Julie, that was interesting.  Far more than I would have guessed.  

My dreams, I'm always on coke and really scared and paranoid, or on heroin and completely gone.  But I'm doing more than holding it, obviously.  

But what you said about the quick fix is really making me think.  That's an awesome analysis.  :)
~Ivy

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:57 pm

Thank you so much for reading it. I am glad it helped you. I have been doing this a very, very long time. I'm working on my own dream dictionary, and it's coming along.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
The Universe Always Keeps Her balance. Lady Karma always shines through the darkness....

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:01 pm

JewelOfTheSouth wrote:Thank you so much for reading it. I am glad it helped you. I have been doing this a very, very long time. I'm working on my own dream dictionary, and it's coming along.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie
Well best of luck on you dream dictionary! It's hard to find a comprehensive one that actually deals with more up-to-date, modern concerns. The world is a changing place.  Dreaming about a cell phone in 1888 would be amazingly different than dreaming about one now.   :smt005

Julie, what do you think about heroin in a dream?  What does that signify?  I have recurring dreams about heroin  --  needles, not smoking it.   :smt017
~Ivy

JewelOfTheSouth

Post by JewelOfTheSouth » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:54 pm

Hello eidhneán ini,

I just read your post above and I see from what you posted that you have been in a lot of pain for a long time emotionally. You have a need to dull the pain and also you feel you need to be punished for what, I cannot say, however, I feel it is time to go deep inside and take a real hard look at yourself, your life, your sorrows and begin to heal them one by one. When you have dreams such as this, there are a lot of factors that can and do apply such as colors and environment, but the outcome in this case is emotional pain. The inner self cries out in the form of dreams when we stuff our pain and emotions by day. The needles are a form of pain and tourture. What are you stuffing that you feel you cannot release without harming yourself? What secrets are affecting you to this very day? The past is the past, but until we take charge, the dreams will continue to "Haunt" us.

Gentle Hugs,

Julie

eidhneán ini

Post by eidhneán ini » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:49 am

Julie, thanks for the reply.  Sorry I haven't been around!

Well, it is complicated.  It's about a guy, its always about a guy and it's always complicated.  lol

I think it's just that he was really skeptical about me being able to handle him.  Never gave me the chance.  But truthfully?  On my side of things, I want to go somewhere "else", wanted to go there with him even though I never would want to see him there.  

Thank you for reading my other posts.   All my crazy dreams led me here.  ;)  I don't try to focus on my pain, but I suppose it's there, whether I acknowledge it or not.  

The main dream regarding heroin--so many distorted images, and drifting and I know I was doing reckless things while doing it.  There was snow, skiing, snowmobiling and lots of green despite the snow.  It was winter and cold.  After Christmas.  

You think it's secrets?  You might be right.  We've all got strengths and weaknesses.  Secretiveness is one of my faults.  Even here it is, but I try not to do that.  And trust me, the things in my life haunt me.  I can't get figure out how to get away from them..

Thanks again for your help.  I'm happy to discuss such disturbing dreams so honestly and openly.   :)
~Ivy

Return to “Dream Interpretation”