Mirrors

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Grano

Mirrors

Post by Grano » Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:17 am

I had a rather nasty dream tonight.

There was a figure holding a wooden frame. He made a crack into it and a part of a mirror appeared. I was really afraid of this mirror, but when he asked if I wanted to "have more of the mirror" I casually answered "yes, I want". That was one of those answers you cannot believe you just have said. Immediately the entire mirror appeared then in the wooden frame and it was myself that held that frame. I was scare, woke up and did not dare to open my eyes for a couple of minutes. I thought something bad would happen. :smt004

Can anybody give me a hint? I have some theory in mind but I'd like to hear a comment of you guys too.

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:13 pm

Dear Matthias,

What is 'inside' of you that scares you to L00K at?

You need to take a good look at yourself!

Sounds like you need some warm milk or ice cream before bedtime! *laughing*

Blessings! Linda :smt060

Grano

Post by Grano » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:16 pm

FloridaLightWorker wrote:
What is 'inside' of you that scares you to L00K at?

You need to take a good look at yourself!

Yeah, this is exactly what I thought this dream's about and what scared me.

Deborah

dreaming of ...

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:25 pm

Can u see what you have on. how ur hair looks .. are u a person who cares how u look before u leave the house?

I agree with Linda ..something u are afraid to face within yourself. thats what came to me when I read this .. Im not a dream person ..but thats the feeling i get.

Crack in it im sure means something maybe?

Good Luck

Grano

Post by Grano » Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:03 pm

Deb wrote:Can u see what you have on. how ur hair looks .. are u a person who cares how u look before u leave the house?
I don't remember the cloth but I definately looked like in the past. Maybe two years ago. // Yes I am. I would say I'm vain but I feel bad if I go outside not looking "o.k.".

Nah, the crack doesn't mean anything significant. It has been made in the frame by this figure to unveil the mirror hidden behind it. Like unwrapping a present, do you get me? :)

Greetings
Matthias

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:01 pm

This is definitely about how you see yourself and points towards a stengthening and change of your character. I think the cracked frame supports this, as you are no longer "framed" into a way of being but as the crack widens you get to see a new or deeper or more complete aspect of yourself. Also, that you can overcome vanity. So, a good dream, I would say. :)

Return to “Dream Interpretation”