Marriage Dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Queene

Marriage Dream

Post by Queene » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:08 pm

I've been dreaming of getting married with my boyfriend. I've never seen marriage dreams with any of my previous boyfriends. But yes, we're very committed to each other. But I'm getting disturbed with this dream. Its the 3rd time I'm seeing trying to get married to him. I don't actually see the whole ritual of us married. But I see that I am getting ready to be married to him and all my families and his family are there and supporting us. But I always deny wearing marriage gown....(which surprises me) and I am ready to be married. Plus one of the thing I see which has been common in my 3 dreams is that all the time, we are in such hurry to be married! That is also the reason I never put my wedding gown..its such a rush in my marriage day that I say...I can't wear this ...or it'll be late............

I haven't been able to figure this whole out?? Is marriage dreams good to dream before or not? Its disturbing me so much.........Please can anyone suggest anything?

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:58 pm

Marriages are not terribly positive dreams. They have a lot of meanings, the two most relevant are these:
1) Level of commitment in your current relationship -are you happy with it?
2) they can forebode a change or deep transmutation inside yourself, symbolized in your changed status from unmarried to married.

Wedding garments signify new friends and pleasant things. You are obviously in a hurry to get get it over soon and don't take the time to make new friends on the way. You probably know what the "it" is, what is the thing you find so pressing... just look closely to your life and you'll soon find what it refers to.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Queene

Post by Queene » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:10 pm

yes it could be true that i'm in haste aelis....its just that I've been alone for long time...not only without a partner bt without an easy reach of family or friends.

And I've known my boyfriend for maybe a year now...and what I need most now is 'security'!! Maybe that is the 'it' you were telling me. I'm just clinging so much to the security......for me, its very important. Maybe I was seeing marriage as my life long security...........

But thanks for your advice Aelis...I will certainly take this thing in mind.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”