I always have the same dreams over and over

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jocelyn_z2002

I always have the same dreams over and over

Post by jocelyn_z2002 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:01 pm

I always have the same dreams over and over during my life. They are not exactly the same, but the basic content are the same. I don't have the same dreams every day. I just have several the same dreams over and over during my life time.

Has anyone here had the same experience?
joce

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:18 pm

Shifting this to Dream's Interpretation Sub-forum.

j

Post by j » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:01 am

If this is running or running away dream.

I heard that it could be partially fixed by changing eating habits before going to bed.

Having last meal about 2 to 3 hours before going to bed, prevents most dreams of this type.
Cheers

Graciela

same dreams

Post by Graciela » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:14 am

Actually I have had the same "topic" dreams for years and I found that the symbols and scenerio changed in dream but its basically same type dream. Im either going home or trying to get home. Its basically what I was doing all the time in real life. The dream symbols are like house *body*.. car *traveling..  cant find a phone *having problems communicating" , Someone else driving the car but not taking me where I want to go *other people controlling my life" . Its quiet amazing when you start seeing all the dream symbols as actually part of your own hidden psychi  that it tells you whats going on in your body and in your life. I have also had dreams tell me how to fix things . Sometimes i listen sometimes I dont.. when I dont though I wish I had.. LOL
Dont dream to much and forget to live.

jeffmechler

Post by jeffmechler » Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:50 pm

Having the same dream over and over again means that whatever issue(s) your mind is trying to help you "deal with" in the waking state has gone unresolved.  Hence, you are to repeat the dream over (and over) until whatever conflict or situation that ails you has been taken care of.  Once you have reconciled this issue, the dream will go away!

Laura Ann

Post by Laura Ann » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:18 pm

When I was very young I had the same dream over and over.  It went on like that for like 5 years.  It envolved myself my mother and a grandmother.  Whom were and all still living.  The dream was a horror dream.  Had to do with being lost, hiding, seemed like we were at a carnival in some parts of the dream and also seem to remember body parts...like not connected to the bodies.  Strange!  Had this dream many times and always pretty much the same.  Not every night just occasionally here and there.  I did talk to my mom about the dreams later on and she seemed curious about them and I just brushed them off it was no big deal.  Just was strange to me that they kept coming back.  No, they were not from a movie nor did I ever have anything terrible happen at a carnival.

el_ayman

Post by el_ayman » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 am

MAY BE YOU HAVE IDIA OR THINKING CONTROL YOUR HABIT OR THING THAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU GATE OVER
TALK TO YOU SELF TO GET THAT

Return to “Dream Interpretation”