Would love your ideas on my dream please

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dm

Would love your ideas on my dream please

Post by dm » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:23 pm

Last night I had the strangest dream (for me!).  I dreamt I was a bridesmaid for a friend (I do have a close friend getting married but I am not a bridesmaid) and in the dream I am hurrying her up to get dressed and then end up taking my time. At one point in the dream I am putting on my makeup and I can see myself but then all of a sudden my face changes into that of a black man, and a big face..and I can see all of the detail on his face...As quick as that happens I change again to a different girl with dark hair wearing a dress which is floaty and a mixture of pink and purple, but with purple standing out the most.

In the dream too, I kind of get the feeling that my belly is getting bigger and I struggle to undo the buttons on skirts because my belly suddenly gets larger...

I normally dream quite a bit,but the man, the colour purple and seeing myself change in a mirror probably stood out more and I am interested to note what anyone thinks?

Thank you!

Graciela

wow amazing

Post by Graciela » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:25 am

This dream tells me you just did a past life regression in one dream. I have goosebumps reading this..  You just saw all the previous "clothes of flesh" that you have worn in past lives.. This is what I get from the dream.. but most dreams are what you get from them. always a brides maid but never a bride. are you married now? purple represents the spiritual sense or that of spirit which is you passing from person to person Belly getting bigger meaning perhaps pregnant or if not pregnant glutteny of wanting more and more lives to live.. Attachments to this eartly plane so much that your having many lifetimes without resting. I would start learning meditation and learn about detachment so perhaps you can stop the jumping back into to these reincarnations so quickly.
Dont dream to much and forget to live.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”