Never able to remember my dreams

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Are you able to recall your dreams?

Yes,in detail
14%
Yes,but not all details
No votes
Sometimes only
57%
No,never recall them
29%

Total votes: 7

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:25 pm

spiritalk wrote:even waking yourself from sleep can cause mental disruptions.  
that would be why I`m always so damn cranky when my alarm goes off ;)
if only we still slept and waked according to the sun!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:22 pm

As dreams are being confused with and used to reach different levels of consciousness in the Human structure, perhaps this isn't so far off topic.  If it is the moderator will surely let me know and move to a better place.  

When we are going into sleep our consciousness is at the alpha level, which is the same place as the meditation state of mind.  During sleep it travels up and down through 4 levels of consciousness, where are in deep sleep, up to almost wakefulness.  That is perhaps the disruptions that some people feel in the middle of the night.

Delta is seen only in the deepest stages of sleep (Stages 3 and 4).
Theta is seen in light sleep and drowsiness (sleep stages 1 and 2).
Alpha is seen in wakefulness where there is a relaxed and effortless alertness.
Beta is seen in highly stressful situations, and where there is difficult mental concentration and focus.

Now consider the afterlife where the spirit/soul of every human being goes upon death.  There are 7 spheres - the first two being of the unconscious or uneducated level of human learning.  One is the animal level and two is the disembodied and often confused level of those who died with absolutely no knowledge or understanding of the continuity of life.

The first sphere is the animal, the second is a darkened sphere devoid of foliage, flowers or children. This is the abiding place of those who have lived a sinful life on earth and the scenery and homes correspond to a stunted soul condition. There is eternal progress open to every human soul who asks to see the light.

The third sphere has approximately the same degree of light that the earth plan enjoys. As you progress through the spheres, they become lighter and lighter. The third sphere is that to which the average, good mortal gravitates at the time of transition. Children also go to this sphere, however they have lived, because they are not held personally responsible for their mistakes in life, as is the adult.

These spheres surround the earth; they are not up or down, but exist on another vibration than the material life on earth. The farther from the earth, the more refined and spiritual the formation of the spheres. The higher the soul progresses spiritually, the higher the sphere of occupation.

The homes found on each sphere correspond to the mental condition of the spirit who occupies it; to be without a home is to be a wanderer or vagabond, the same as on the earth plane.

In the third and fourth spheres we find neat, pretty homes built by the industrious and progressive souls who occupy them; by a process they learn in spirit, they are able to draw from the air the desired materials. They also prepare clothing, getting the material in much the same way. They tell us that all spirits, excepting some degraded souls in the lower spheres, wear clothing and they have it ready for new souls as they come into the spirit world.

Both the homes and clothes are sensitive to the thoughts and mental conditions of the spheres; the clothing is always whole and fresh if the wearer so desires. The higher a spirit progresses, the more beautiful and radiant his clothing.
God bless, J

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Taking into consideration that all is a consciousness realm from this earth life on into the afterlife, it is our state of consciousness that is involved in all this information.  When falling asleep we are open and out of conscious control of our own consciousness.  

This leaves it free to be accessed by any other entity that might be in the vicinity, usually at a lower level.  To prevent personal interference in your own consciousness requires us to spiritualize our soul to keep us in the realms of protected and loving light even when asleep.  Our dreams will help us resolve our emotions to bring experiences to our lives to keep us in the spirituality of life.

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin:  We are not a human being having a spiritual experience.  We are a spiritual being having a human experience.  

In understanding this we can make every effort to grow and be in spirituality.  It is the light of our soul that will decide our fate in the afterlife after all.
God bless, J

CuriousMe

Post by CuriousMe » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 am

Wow, definitely a subject i would like to investigate further. Sounds magical :P ...and i mean that in the best way. :)

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 pm

We are body, mind, spirit while yet encased in this physical/material realm.  It is all about energies at each of these levels.  And balance is the key.

How often do people exercise for the body?

How often do people exercise their mind in learning and growing?

Now comes the hard one:  How often do people exercise their spirit for its growth and awareness?

Our dreams occur in our unconscious time and that is when we are most open to the spirit.  The spirit learns even as we sleep to be open and aware of all that is of ourselves and sometimes others.
God bless, J

Zetascair20086

Post by Zetascair20086 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 am

I recall most of my dreams in varying degrees of detail but I write them down as soon as I wake up. I record an average of 3-5 dreams per night.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”