Dreams with the deceased-interpretation

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pauli643

Dreams with the deceased-interpretation

Post by pauli643 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:21 pm

I have recently had 2 dreams about the same person. I have begun dating again and I went out with a nice guy in business a few months ago. Unfortunately, I have not seen this guy again to my disappointment. My first dream I am walking in a park with this guy holding hands and we're observing a wedding taking place. I'm telling him about my recent guests (which I did have recently.) My second dream includes my deceased cousin, with whom I was very close to. (I've had just a handful of dreams w/ my cousin. ) He died 4 years ago. In this dream I am talking on the phone, on a business call of some sort, and I tell my cousin that my "boyfriend" works in business. My cousin tells me to look up this guy's address on the computer?? So-what do my dreams mean?

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:40 pm

Paul I think the dream means you are interested in this person you dated and hoping it could go on...But I think your cousin or yourself as your cousin in the dream is trying to tell you to check into this person somemore before you go on with dating and getting involve something is not feeling just right with it all to you...If it really is your cousin warning you then it is for a good reason...If the phone voice was your cousin then I would say it was him calling in the dreamto warn you .Which the other side can do if need be.. :smt002

candlea

Post by candlea » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:50 pm

my dad told me that when you dream of someone that past they have a message and should listen to what they are saying, even if they don't make sense at times.

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:26 pm

Candlea ..Your Dad is right about that..

pauli643

Dream

Post by pauli643 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:23 pm

No, my cousin was NOT the voice on the phone (in my dream). I distinctly remember talking to someone else and telling my cousin that my "boyfriend in business" would take care of things. Well, I too believe that my cousin is communicating w/ me via my dreams. Don't quite understand what his message is-should I contact the guy?? Well, I've done the deed-I sent the guy a message. Only time will tell. Hopefully, my cousin doesn't gear me in the wrong direction.

dayanera

Post by dayanera » Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:16 am

From what I got from the way you told the dream..I think your cousin was telling you to check the guy out BEFORE you continue with wanting to get together with him. So I guess since you have made the next step we will see if you or your cousin was the wise one...

misty-midnightrain

Dreams

Post by misty-midnightrain » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:52 am

In trying to figure out your dreams I do not think anyone but you can actually tell you what is going on. You have to really think of what the meanings mean to you. Some of us has dreams that can not be explained in laymen terms but acually have to look at it in a distored way. I keep having the same dream over and over and have asked many people what they think and I get 20 different answers. So dreams are very personal and you have to take each part of it and decide what it symbolizes to you. Dream books might give you a little idea of what it is suppose to symbolize, but in the end you have to do it yourself.
Misty-midnightrain

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:25 am

well dreams are guiding us towards some course in life that we should follow as they actually are guiding us to do something that we are not open to at the moment
interested in tarot reading, fengshui, reiki, numerology

Return to “Dream Interpretation”