Dream about a girl I used to dream earlier, in an appartment and an amusement park

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MuDDld

Dream about a girl I used to dream earlier, in an appartment and an amusement park

Post by MuDDld » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

In this dream, there was a girl who used to come in my dreams a long time earlier. This is the same girl of which I've had the nuclear reactor dream and the dream where my appartment is being used for prostitution. I'll call her X in this dream. One of her dreams is this one:

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=78913

There were two girls in this dream, one is X whom I like, and the other is a girl I don't like at all.

First I was in an high rise building, an appartment, and it belonged to X. She was married in this dream; she actually is married in real life. I and another girl with whom I have had a real life quarrel were there in this dream, but there was no quarrel between us in this dream. We left the appartment together, this girl and I, and we locked it. I don't know what happened next, but then we returned, and found that the house was open. It seemed like we hadn't locked it. Then we entered the house and searched it for intruders, but there were none. Then this girl (whom I have quarrelled with) went to the bathroom to piss, and I followed her, and I said to her that I wanted to see it. She didn't protest or anything, we had a very good relation between us, and then she started pissing with a loud sound of air being released (!). Then it was my turn to piss, and she didn't seem to be interested, but I told her to watch, and showed her how I pissed. She looked and then said that it wasn't possible. I'm not sure what this means, but it seemed like she said that it was not possible the way I pissed, like a man pisses. Then we had sex, but this wasn't shown in the dream. After this, I don't know what happens, but then the girl X, the one I like and whom I've dream about earlier, came to me. We talked a little bit and I said that you are happily married, and she said that it wasn't so (meaning she was married but not happy about it). Another thing, in the dream, she had been married for a week only. Then I thought, why did I have the other girl with whom I had sex, why didn't I have X instead, I would have really liked that. But the thing is that the other girl loved me, while X didn't, and I didn't like this fact. Then X and I went to the ground floor, and from there to an amusement park built into the basement of the building. X told me that I had to take part in a ride or game, that this was necessary. I was given a ticket, but this was not a ticket to a ride I had bought but more like a punishment for something. I went to the ride, alone, and there were some other girls there who said that they would like to see me in the game. I don't remember much about the game, but once it started, I was waiting at a side, and there was a construction of some sort, with people or I don't know what at the first floor balcony kind of place, and we had to climb up to that place, and there were many others with me, and I managed to make it to the top but was defeated after a little fight. I then joined a roller coaster kind of thing, which made me and all the others ride around the amusement park while we waited for our turn again for the previous game, it was a sort of waiting line for the game. In another line next to mine, to my right, there was a boy and he was very vulgar tongued, and he said that I should go and lick X's butt, and I told him that once the ride ended, I would beat him up. Then there was an old man behind four or five people behind me, and I said something and maybe the old man didn't like it so I apologized to him. Then all of a sudden the roller coaster ride ended, and we were told that our side had won. There were others who had played, and they had reached the top and won. We were put down on the floor, and I thought that I was not strong enough to fight the vulgar mouthed guy so I left it at that. There was another boy with me now with a cigarette in his hand, and he was the one who told me that we had won. He then continued downwards inside the amusement park, while I decided to go up. The dream ends here, with a feeling of regret, that why didn't I get X, and why didn't I get to have sex with her instead of doing it with the girl I didn't like. Even after I woke up, I kept thinking that X doesn't like me and I have lost her.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”