visitation dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

terini

visitation dream

Post by terini » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi

My grandmother has passed about a year and a half ago...I have had dreams of deceased family members before but my grandmother which I am named after hadn't come to me at all since she passed.  Lately I had a dream of her.  I was in her house and she was alive looking good and we all new she was going to die sometime soon so she told me when she does to go upstairs in the attic and find a dresser she had something in there for me.  So when she died in the dream I opened the first drawer of the dresser and found a lot of costume -fashion jewelry (which I love to wear in reality) and in a small box I found an engagement ring and a wedding band.  The engagement ring had 3 diamonds on it and the wedding band was engraved it had her/my name and a guys name which I don't know anyone that has that name.  

I'm at that age that is looking to find love and get married and was wondering if that is a sign to look out for a guy with that name.  Also a week before that dream I dreamt of my wedding day and I was so happy I didn't dream of the actual ceremony but I remember wearing a champagne /brown color dress and the guy I was marrying was not familiar to me.

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:36 am

I think this dream about asking you to let go. You probably had a good relationship with your grandmother. Then she appears in the dream and dies again. When a person dies in a dream, it indicates the end of a relationship with that person. The wedding signifies a new beginning. There is a big event that has occurred in your life with the death of your grandmother, and now you have to cope with it and move on. The diamond and the number three signify wholeness. How did you feel all through the dream - sad, scared, ok?

terini

Post by terini » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:55 am

I felt good, because in the dream i was ready that she was going to die and when I saw here it wasn't like what she looked like recently but a younger version of my grandmother.  I feel because I have closed a chapter in my life maybe that is a sign

Return to “Dream Interpretation”