Genderbender dreams?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ClearTC

Genderbender dreams?

Post by ClearTC » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:42 am

deleted for privacy concerns
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:02 am

I would say your dream of the opposite gender naked, surrounded by others - would be feelings of being exposed to some opposite gender trait (I am assuming you are a female?) it could be something intellectual?   If you are male it may be feeling emotionally exposed.

Generally our gender in dreams is related to inner traits that may be associated with either gender.  For instance, when I was getting in touch with my feelings and let these influence my decisions in life, I had a dream that I was the first female President of the United States - but I am neither female nor from the US.  It was all symbollic.

Cheers,
Rook

ClearTC

Gender issues: Nudity in dream (pg rated)

Post by ClearTC » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

deleted
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClearTC

Gender issues: Nudity in dream (pg rated)

Post by ClearTC » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:39 pm

deleted
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Rook

Post by Rook » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Hi ClearTC

Out of interest, did your ex have any inhibitions about letting loose his full personality in public / social situations, where you perhaps hold some parts of your personality inside?  Even the negative / ugly sides (warped body parts)?

It could be feelings of being exposed, but also he lacks fear in being dressed naked.  I guess what I am getting at is he does not seem to be afraid to he his true self?  Does that make any sense?

The photo - usually I associate this with a memory.  Not sure how this would fit, it may have some other meaning.

Cheers,
Rook

ClearTC

Inhibitions

Post by ClearTC » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:40 pm

deleted
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:51 am

Interesting.

I can not see the significance of the nudity.

Perhaps it was this fear of exposing yourselves that kept you from finding proper intimacy with each other (there is only a little kissing and nothing "serious")?  There is also always other people around - did you and your ex only ever date in public surroundings and not get to know each other in a private environment?  Perhaps this held your relationship back from progressing?

I would say the dreams certainly have a message but I am pulling at straws here.  Anyone else see anything?

And no, I don't think it is right to "replace" someone.  All I can say is keep your heart open, even to those you least expect.  Love people not because they are similar or a replacement for someone else - but on that person's own terms.  I find that people catch my heart unwittingly, the fine love that I experience has nothing to do with my head.  In fact it even goes against it.

ClearTC

re

Post by ClearTC » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:15 pm

deleted
Last edited by ClearTC on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rohiniranjan

Re: Genderbender dreams?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:23 am

ClearTC wrote:What do you think it means when you dream of having the anatomy of the opposite gender and in the last dream i had of this i was trying to hide my body from other people under a sheet and there were all these people around my bed, but not in/on it? It was a pretty innocent and modest dream and a little scary. If this is inappropriate, please delete this mods and don't kick me out, because i am trying to/will keep my language rated PG thanks. I was considering a poll, however this is a very personal topic, so i shall refrain from details and there really were not that many details.

There was also a very coloful weird vivid dream and one scene in it my exfiance has an underweight/bony female body (looked like the dyed red-headed Lola from Run Lola, a german movie) and he says he is busy and then kisses me (i am leaving out a few details to keep this post PG). It was a very sweet kiss, which has me questioning my relationship preferences sometimes.

Edit: I am a 30 year old female.

I think that this dream, if described in one keyword, that word would be "acceptance"

Sometimes in dreams we 'reformulate' our fears and insecurities in a form that would be normally challenging within the external framework (society) or not acceptable. The dream 'framework' allows us (some part of our mind, our *self*?) to express those fears or phobias or insecurities in a form and symbols that would normally not be acceptable and kosher, if I may use that term neutrally!

Dreams and its symbols/symbolisms must not be taken too literally!

Love and Light!

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Dream Interpretation”