My dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MisterMarine0

My dream

Post by MisterMarine0 » Tue May 21, 2013 2:48 pm

I am truncating my dream because of the explicit content but here is the 411.
I saw a nude woman and I went to carcass her by wrapping my arms around her torso.  The slowly leaned backwards and dissolved into a skeletal form.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I wondered why her dissolved into a corpse in my dream.  Especially in my arms.  It was strange and I just wanted to share that part of the dream to people.

Universal Constance

Post by Universal Constance » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:51 am

they say beauty is only skin deep. people are drawn to all sorts of things so it's just as important what is NOT in the dream as what IS in the dream. for example, you could have held her by the hair or the feet, so it's very revealing as to what you like in a partner by the way you hold someone in a dream. (especially one with explicit content)

holding her by the waist indicates a "seeking for life long partner", it's a subconscious assessment of a partners ability to produce children. and then the dream gets... a little deeper.

it's not so much that she's turning into a skeleton, "she" is just a creation of your dream, so your dream is "investigating sexuality to the bone" looking for a healthy relationship and wanting more than just a superficial partner.

Most likely this dream is helping you question the actions of people around you, reviewing their sincerity.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”