A dream I can't get over

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bewitchingbecca013

A dream I can't get over

Post by bewitchingbecca013 » Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 am

Hello everyone :)
 About a week ago I had this really cool dream! It was so surreal. Ok, I dreampt that my bestfriend and I were in some kind of place, we were in a hallway and there was a man telling us to pick which side of the door we would like to enter on opposite sides of the hallway. I picked the door on the left on my side, and she picked the opposite on her side. Well I don't know what happened to her, but I went into the room I picked and I was sat down at a table and this person stuck a needle in my right wrists & injected this stuff into me that made me turn into a vampire!

The Dracula's Bride's from the movie Van Helsing were in my dream too, and we all flew around together terrorizing people. I was just like one of them, I transformed just like them and I had so much fun flying all over the place, which looked like a several castle looking buildings (not as tall as a castle though), and I saw people running around everywhere. There were also other vampires flying around the place. I even remember that one of the bride's tore someone's leg off and I went to go feed on it for blood, it was intense! i felt so free! & that's it lol

After my dream the next day I actually watched the Van Helsing movie and it really surprised me because I felt really connected with it, like I was seeing part of myself. :) but it makes me feel good...what could all of this mean though? i would love to be a vampire like that in real life :p

aprildawn

Post by aprildawn » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:05 pm

Dream time is an opportunity for us to escape from the hum drum of every day life.  In your dream you had the opportunity to choose either the door on the left or the door on the right.  Once you entered your right wrist was stimulated.  You and your friend in the dream are both aspects of yourself.  I relate the repetitiveness of right/left in your dream to the two hemispheres of your brain.  The left being more orderly and analytical and the right being more creative.  No matter what door you chose, your dream would have steered itself in the same direction.  You initially chose the left side which would indicate a level of safety and order .... somewhat boring.  You didn't want to experience this, your subconscious wanted to go on a little creative adventure and so it corrected itself in your dream by being 'injected with a substance in your right wrist which turned you into a vampire'.

The words that you used to describe your feelings in the dream are exactly what you wanted to experience "free, intense, feeling good".  

Consider your day to day life and whether or not you are using your creative side enough.  When we go on little adventures like this in our dreams, often times it's because we are lacking the adventure and freedom we would like to have in our waking life.

Spiritwhisperer

Post by Spiritwhisperer » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:29 am

in addition to the reply above, to be in a hallway in your dream symbolises self-exploration, (as each part of a house in dreams represents an inner part of yourself) the hallway represents you are going through a transitional phase either emotional enlightenment, or you are looking for new opportunities around you. (like aprildawn said, you wanted to feel "free, intense, and feeling good so your mind incorporated something exciting)
"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."

"be the change you wish to see in the world" Ghandi

Return to “Dream Interpretation”