Going to Georgia and the new journey begins....

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Going to Georgia and the new journey begins....

Post by marlena » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:50 am

I dreamed a dream that even three weeks later, has set my heart ablaze with love and hope. Basically,  I took a long journey to what I believe to be Georgia and was walking through this very lush, very very green park and path. Of course I'm wondering where I am and yet I know that I am not truly lost but that I am looking for someone.

After walking for a little bit, I look over to my left and see a very tall older gentleman standing/ half leaning on an very old Spanish Oak tree. In that moment that we catch eyesight, I started crying. Like, finally I've found you and his energy just seemed so grandfatherly. We are later joined by a woman in her mid to late 20s and we walk and finally sit on a hilltop facing the harbour or port of the city. Just sat there and watched the boats and ships come and go. And before I know it, it's time for me to leave and I was still wondering where exactly had I traveled to? The song "Georgia" by Ray Charles started playing.  Clear as day.

I know that a lot of activity (psychic wise) has been in my family for years. My mom and both sisters can see ghosts and other things. Me? I've dreamt of places that a few years later I ended up moving to. Witnessed the energy of one person reaching out to connect to anothet and personally have had a full on Psychic sensual exchange with another person while we both slept. I feel that my energy is changing and evolving. That maybe by moving on, this place will help me to open up more.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”