An Interpretation from whomever is free: Georgia

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

An Interpretation from whomever is free: Georgia

Post by marlena » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:25 am

My dream from about two weeks ago was this:

Walking in a square in a city that I haven’t been to yet. I don’t mind going somewhere I’ve never been before, but I could feel that I was looking for someone….. something familiar. I noticed that the foliage in this area was super lush and green. I would say the weather was like a perfect summer day.

So I keep walking along this pathway that when I look over to my left, there is this very tall gentleman standing by this beautiful twisted tree. You know the kind of tree that is super huge and ancient and just seems so solid? The moment he and I connect visually, I started crying. And his energy to me just says Grandfather, ya know. He just holds me and says that its alright. And then HE starts crying as well. And we are joined by what looked to me like a young woman, perhaps in her mid to late 20s and we all walk to this port where the ships pull in and stuff. We just sit there for some time and before I know it, its time for me to leave.

Before I finally go, the song “Georgia” by Ray Charles starts playing. There is a ship heading out to sea and in this moment, I feel so much love and stability. My new/old friends look at me and I say to them: It just gets me everytime!

The map above was a part of the Scarlet’s Walk album, each song corresponding to a route on the map. I had a Tori Amos tarot card reading done by a very lovely Tumblr love, Liadine! I’ll link her in a minute! Anyhoo, one of the cards she pulled for me had the song Scarlet’s Walk connected to it. On the map, the song’s path starts in…….

Savannah, Georgia.

Thank you Universe.

marlena

Scarlet's Walk map

Post by marlena » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 am

The map below that goes with my dream.
Attachments
11Scarlet-map.jpeg
11Scarlet-map.jpeg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2086 times

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 am

Hi Marlena

The repeated theme here is setting out on a new journey / a new stage in life.  The signs are good for strong positive growth (lush and green environment - nice day).  The grandfather is like an
inner wisdom figure.  The emotion, in contrast to that of the rest of the dream is sadness / weeping.  I thus assume that you have gone through a period of sadness or feel sad about something
that has happened in the past.

The inner wisdom is saying it is okay to cry about this and let it out - it helps with the healing, but the dream seems to be very positive about what is coming in this new phase of life.  You may
find more detail by looking at associations you have with the music in the dream.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

marlena

Thank you Rook!

Post by marlena » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:41 am

So true! I haven't had to travel in a really long time and I definitely plan to take this journey now. I'm aiming to go by the end of this year. I'm feeling so good and happy about it all. So I'm going to let myself,  my sweet spirits and the Universe lead the way.

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 pm

Marlena

The new 'journey' may be a new stage of life rather than an actual holiday. Such as finishing school, getting married, having a first child, or maybe a new level ofspiritual awareness. Not sure which applies here.

That said a holiday is generally always a good idea.

Enjoy!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”