Lady physically touching me dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Indigo11

Lady physically touching me dream

Post by Indigo11 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:49 am

Hello all,

I hope no-one minds me posting frequent dreams. I believe this dream is important:

I am at my old college and I am walking down the stairs with a celebrity, which looks like the tennis player Andy Murray. I keep wanting to shake his hand, but he ignores this and walks on or he doesn't see my gesture at all.

I am now automatically outside of the front lawn of the college and I am sitting down on the grass at the front. Lady P is right behind me, which she has her calf her on my shoulder and she is swinging her feet up and down by my face and clapping her feet together. She is bare foot. She is doing this in a good way, nothing malicious. I tell her to "stop doing that" with a smile. There are people beside me on behind me in various spots. and my aunty is sitting south west direction behind me.

This is the first time me and Lady P have been close, and the first time I've ever had a dream of her physically doing something to me. I'd also like to say I've dropped out of uni and going to start another degree soon.

This dream has a celebrity, the lady I fancy is physically touching me and with her calf/foot.

Analysis of this dream appreciated,

Indigo

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 pm

The beginning of this dream is of the kind I have. Being in college, walking down stairs. Walking down the stairs could mean going down into the subconscious. Being in college maybe means the good time you had, when you were with Lady P, now that you've dropped out. These are just guesses.

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Thanks for the interpretation.

Lady P lives an hours drive away and she's older than me.  I'm sure her presence in the dream and being physically touched mean something good, the physical part was in a playful way. This dream happened next day after the card dream.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Hi Indigo

What I see here is a common theme of wanting to get Lady P's attention.  This is what I see with the celebrity.  You are learning (college = place of learning) how to get people you admire's attention.  But what you are doing is not working.

The commentary on Lady P - I see this as your desire to be close to her, and yet there is something holding you back.  Do you have concerns with what other people might think of a relationship with Lady P?  Eg your aunty who is watching?  Or are you nervous about approaching her in front of other people?

Cheers,
Rook

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Rook, thank you for your analysis of this dream, I appreciate it.

I have a poor education background and I feel maybe she's a bit too good for me. I also think my Aunty knows I fancy her too.

I had this dream today after that dream:

I am sitting in my living room with my cousin, who I have an excellent relationship with. Someone is knocking on the door and it is Lady P. She comes in smiling which she is wearing a beautiful dress, she is looking very beautiful.

In this dream, she comes into my vicinity, into my house, looking beautiful!

Return to “Dream Interpretation”