School dream with lady I fancy

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Indigo11

School dream with lady I fancy

Post by Indigo11 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:30 pm

I had this dream after an emotional night. I am 23 and going back to university and 'Lady P' is a lady I fancy which she is 4 years older than me and not married., she did not go to the same school as me. I wonder why she appeared in the dream. I know she likes me in real life and I've been told she's attracted to me too, we've never talked but made eye-contact.

In this dream, I was in a lecture hall, sitting in the centre at the back seats near the top. I was sitting by an old women, who seemed to give off a teacher vibe, I said something and she said “I have a degree, I also have degree in Europe and a master’s degree”, I think I repeated these words to her too. I admired her very deeply in this dream and saw her as a guide/teacher. There were also a few old people sitting down below.

In the next part of the dream, I saw myself sitting at the very top right hand section of the lecture like seats. There was something on the board at the centre of the room and my old school teachers were standing at the front below. There were people from my old school. I saw my friend Mike walk in late and was told to get out as he walked to the front of the lecuture, went all the way round and got out in the other side. My teachers were laughing at him. The person sitting behind me, Samantha, was told to get out, I then had to walk right down to let her out of the lecture seats and I saw Lady P at the far left end of the hall sitting at the bottom end and I wanted Lady P to see me, I’m sure that Lady P was looking at this scene, but not sure if she noticed me. The next scene saw me sitting next the Mike and I was being very amicable to him. My best friend from school, Matthew, was answering questions from my old science teacher and I think he referred the question to me or the teacher asked my name, I believe someone else answered the question. I saw Lad P sitting 5 metres to my left which she was wearing a school uniform, White shirt with Brown tie, she was on her own. In the dream, I felt good she was there, it was almost like I cannot believe she’s there.

So what is the meaning of this dream and about Lady P's presence in the dream?

Many thanks,

Indigo

Indigo11

Post by Indigo11 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:00 pm

I would be very appreciative for an interpretation of this dream.

Thanks.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:37 pm

Nice dream.

Rook

Post by Rook » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:37 am

Well, the dream certainly has a strong learning theme being set in a lecture theatre, plus the presence of all the teachers.

But what is to or has been learnt?  It is not extremely clear to me but the presence of friends and Lady P suggests to me it is related to the social and relationship sphere.

In that regard the only thing I can see is that the objective of the dream for you seems to be to get Lady P to notice you.  It appears the way you seem to be trying to do this is to simply be present and hope that she sees you.  According to the dream this is not working.  It is like you are watching her from a far and like this, but ultimately she will not notice you.

In the dream you do not consider going up, sitting next to her and talking to her.  Is this reflective of waking life?  Perhaps you need to take a more direct approach to Lady P?  Get to know her better and see if you can hit it off?  It is not an easy thing to do - but it can be thrilling.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”