dreaming a strange dream, what does it mean?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Zam

dreaming a strange dream, what does it mean?

Post by Zam » Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:08 am

I had a dream that I was with a group of people that I don't know. Only one friend named Harry. I fell into a lake and I almost drowned, there was a boy from the group who tried to save me but he couldn't, then i sank to the bottom of the lake where i suddenly saw what is happening and i swam back to the surface. When i got out of the water i got on the ground and a stream of water came out of my mouth for a few seconds and i could not stop it from flowing. I later played a game with Harry and the boy who tried to save me, we played a fun game where we made turns. I don't know what game we were playing but Harry laughed a lot. He was enjoying it. Then Harry and i were laying on our stomachs facing each other. I was slightly laying on top of him, i 'bit' him on the back through his shirt on the upper left side of his back, when i bit him my lips were curled around my teeth, and then i did the same bitting motion on the right side of his neck and he made moaning sounds as he was enjoying it. Later i heard him listening to a song which was sung by a woman and i noticed that in the refrain part the German rapper Chakuza was singing, i wanted to tell him that i have more of his songs because he liked that song a lot. He was chatting with a girl from the group and i didn't want interrupt them so i decided to message him about the song on Whatsapp. But when i messaged him i didn't tell him about the song, instead i wrote, "You have extremely beautiful blue eyes". But in real life he actually has brown eyes. Then after i sent the message i woke up in fear that i might have really sent the message.

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Water is either emotion or the unconscious (the lake).  I would say it is symbolic of being drowned in emotion, or perhaps that you are not in control of yourself in certain situations (eg adrenaline takes over).  I think you like this boy, and on occasion this causes you to speak without thinking (water coming out of your mouth - caused by emotion); which is pretty common when interacting with people we have a crush on.  Not sure about the biting, are you into the popular vampire romance scene that has been going on of late?

Again the symbol of not saying what you want to with the message you sent.  It sounds like you want to tell him how you feel, and it may come out as you on occasion lose control?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”