They'rei n Your House, Then You're in Theirs?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Marquitta

They'rei n Your House, Then You're in Theirs?

Post by Marquitta » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 am

Hello! I have been having dreams about an individual from my past (sort of still lingering I guess) well I keep dreaming they are moving in with me which is a disturbance.

I had that dream many times, and now, I am dreaming that I am going to their house instead, and had lived there once but moved out.

What is this all about? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated because I love looking at dreams in new ways!! <3

:)

Rook

Post by Rook » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Hi Marquitta

I would say this dream is referring to the issues revolving around (I'm assuming) your past relationship. &nbsp;Moving into each others houses I see as relating to you encroaching on each others lives and personal space. &nbsp;The emotions around the dream (a disturbance) suggests that perhaps when you were together there was friction between you. &nbsp;Rather than complimenting each other you guys were at odds and hence the relationship failed.

More detail on the content of the dream, according to this interpretation, might reveal specifically what the difficulties in the relationship revolved around. &nbsp;Either way I would say that the dream does not bode well for any future relationship if it is lingering. &nbsp;Probably better to move on. &nbsp;Else I wouldn't be surprised if you start dreaming about ghosts haunting you...

That's all I can suggest based on what you have provided. &nbsp;If anything else leaps to mind will post.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”