*Attacked/Manipulated* By spirits, same dream over 40-50 times.

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

xRyo

*Attacked/Manipulated* By spirits, same dream over 40-50 times.

Post by xRyo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:51 pm

So, I've had these dreams about 40-50 times already, perhaps even more and it is always nearly the same, I'm at my room in my house, sometimes standing, sometimes in bed and I simply feel some kind of energy "Spirits" around me, I get the chilly feeling, it feels pretty cold every time, they never say anything to me, I've never seem them except for a couple of times that I looked above me and there was a lot of shadows moving around, but most of the time I just have the chilly feeling and I'm alone at my room and I know there are spirits around me, sometimes I ask them to go away, sometimes I simply panic and wake up, sometimes there is people around me and ask them for help, however they can't do anything to aid me, sometimes I say "In the name of god go away" and I wake up most of the time afterwards, for some reason it seems that all these dreams I've had were always in my house and mostly in my bedroom, today 7/5/12 I've had it again, slightly different from others, the spirits for the first time today actually went inside me and started manipulating my movements not at a 100% but there would be times I wouldn't be able to control my movements and I would simply just be thrown away like a toy, sometimes I would float, there was 2 people with me, I didn't know who were they but I asked for aid and they said I didn't have anything and everything was perfectly fine when I knew it wasn't I woke up, all my body sweating obviously, I calmed down and went to sleep again, these dreams I've had it so many times I lost count, over 30 times that's what I'm sure, most of the time I just know there is spirits around me and I ask them to go away, although they don't listen to me ( NEVER ) and they still hang out around my room until I wake up and I wake up sweating a lot as usual for having these kind of nightmares, I've had enough with these dreams, I would understand if I would have gotten them only twice or so, but having them for over 30 times for the past 2 years is just too much to be a coincidence, I'm not a person that gets scared so easily by this kind of things to be honest but having these dreams with so much frequency it's getting annoying not to mention that today went further then usual with the whole manipulation thing, I'm the kind of persons that like the paranormal stuff and doesn't get scared although I've only experienced paranormal stuff only once in my life about 5 years ago or so. but these dreams go beyond anything paranormal in my opinion they are somewhat scary since I can't truly manipulate my dreams at my will and make them go away and need to wake up by force by trying to move my body while I'm sleeping. Why am I having these dreams? What do they mean?? Why do I have them with so much frequency? I believe that seeing something would be less scary then not knowing what is surround you and manipulating you, I wouldn't mind seeing a ghost or a figure that would probably scare me less then not being able to see what's around me.
Could anyone please tell me the meaning of these dreams that been disturbing me for the past 2 years already?  :smt010

MuDDld

Post by MuDDld » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:38 pm

There's something bugging you. Dreams of ghosts represent those aspects of yourself that you fear. The spirits going inside you could mean you're afraid of being overpowered by whatever's bugging you.

Cyrenius

Re: *Attacked/Manipulated* By spirits, same dream over 40-50 times.

Post by Cyrenius » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:23 pm

xRyo wrote:So, I've had these dreams about 40-50 times already, perhaps even more and it is always nearly the same,

Could anyone please tell me the meaning of these dreams that been disturbing me for the past 2 years already?  :smt010
My opinion is that these dreams are a result of some resonance that you have with those spirits. You have to get rid of this resonance, you have to rise your energy level. For this yu can find a lot of metods on the internet. I recomand you look up Inelia Benz and her site (There are some good tehnics to elevate your being) and meditations with angels.
You should also pray before going to sleep (Our Father 7 times) and also if you can pray when you feel the spirits. Burn frankincense in your room and light candels (7 if ou can) manifesting when you do so the intention that their light will cleanse you and fill you with light.

Also you may watch out with the paranormal activity, if you are not strong or if you do not now with what are you playing it can back fire and this kind of experiences could be the result.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”