Terrified

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sylvia

Terrified

Post by Sylvia » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:16 am

Pls help!!! 30 minutes ago I just dreamt being at my big brother's funeral.. in my dream, my brother was buried in the same grave with his name sake i do not know, i was crying uncontrollably and it seemed no body was there to help e or console me. What does this dream mean? In my dream, i'm not aware of how he died......... I also lost another big brother on 15 March, and a younger brother on 30 Nov 2010 both in a car accident, do they  have a link?

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:30 am

Hello . You have the brother disorder with thought as the scariest dream you had in the
sense of ingested common thought such as a drink or medication which did not agree #
{in the now} with your sense of what would be a problem with !! seeing of some psych*
~ec or actually secret information known to be private in regard to your not personal #
though effected ego disorder ., not your personal *ego* though the disorder of those :)
who want to be your provider of thought about personal ideal to be happy in life . . . . .

You are 0r were scared and not happy in life as per your thought of loss . . . . . . . :-D :-D

Loss of family is very bothersome determined by your bond to them . Loss of the sense
a disregard to family in respect of condoling yourself to begin the occurance to say then
you have a {sigh} ~psy*chic dream known to be your loss of impending personal bond
is very disturbing determined (in time) by what would be your "sense of loss" om Amen.
[ I don't interpret your affected scary dream ] { I don't help with your sense of timing }.    Try to clear your mind kindly . Ev

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Just as you loved each brother in their own way, so they love each other.  Love is the key to the universe and I am sure they are together to help each other find their way in this new adventure.  

Dreams are about our own unresolved emotions form the conscious state.  Death is merely a symbol meaning endings and being open to new beginnings.  They are not necessarily precognitive.  The spirit realms actually frown upon giving such information for someone to handle.  To what purpose does that information serve?  And spirit is here for our comfort not fear.

You become all people, places, things contained in your dream.  Examine it more from that point of view.  You may also have fears of more loss in your grieving process.

Rook

Post by Rook » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm

I agree with spiritalk.

I have had dreams revolving around funerals and more often than not they revolve around endings in different phases in that persons life, such as a work colleague retiring.

In your case, having lost brothers it could be a fear of losing your brother, as well as releasing held in grief for your other brothers.  Especially if you felt no one was there for you in the grieving for your other brothers; which appears to be a large part of the emotional content.

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:37 pm

I don't agree with spiritalk .

Each time of wicca person being spiritalk says
dreams are tied to your emotions .,. {sigh} :)

If the role of the waking mind is to calm the @ [#]
thoughts as affected by what cannot be controlled
being the scariest dreams which are based on the
fear of likeness to recognizable thoughts yet the.n
the dreams are so bad you can't enjoy waking if *
the role of control of dream setting and not being
willing to enjoy the role of waking proper if your !!
dreams are not natural and effected by ingested *
problem with additive which would not be given a     sense of your actual thoughts though to remind about fear .  Peace. Ev

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:44 pm

The fear would be your own applied emotion to all things in the dream.  The symbols in dreams are to help you understand those fears, not escalate them in the conscious state.  How we choose to dream and determine their meaning is personal.  Either we live a love based life or a fear based life, we have personal choice on that one.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:05 pm

In A New Age sense of Peace .,. this comment on fear and Life in Waking Thoughts
makes sense at all .,. the thought dreams are controlled by conscious belief in then
powers of mind to be thought as regard to what cannot be controlled if affected by*
the role of some product or technical affect such as ingested dream additive or the
setting of potential dream effect on the network.s such as the Internet . . . . Newer
ideal would be to show the spiritual setting of former thought stress as dreams are
conscious reminder of what stresses affect the waking mind and thereby are affect
to spiritual or "dream mind" is not rational in a Technical Age .,. there are groups*
including advanced thought such as technical advise to the role of sleep and living
such as Montauk who are not known to Not Affect Dream with technical program .,.
and the sense of internet including a trick to consider the spirit ual path of pagana
~ism in times of waking emotive would bring solace to dreaming in path ways to *
consider role of actual thoughts or sub conscious while waking is historically truth~
or accurate to pagan teaching during times of history such as with "alchemic mind"     though the modern technical don't agree .

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Don't ever dismiss the role of free will choice.  We choose how we approach life and everything in it - either love or fear.  There are really only these 2 choices.

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:10 pm

Free will determines ethic .  If you are unethical and don't respect what would be
the actual sense of free will by learning the role of Nature and instead try to cling
to a thought as your own learned from some pre report in a book or attitude of *
self esteem to grant yourself the property or whole body of others .,. it's not the
"learned principle of Free Will" what then becomes a greed [time] personal sullen
behavin . . You don't know what you know from reading someone else's wisdom!!
to excel in others learning . . This is not promise of free will .,. it is the "glomming
to others what would be control rather thn the support of Natural Thought" . {sigh}

I don't Read A Book of the Future and say it's my new ovated thought .
. , . I also don't claim for others what is not genuine of myself . Evard .

Trying to be the arbiter of time and then ruining others for gain from them
might seem like intellect and money taken is not gained intellect .,. this is! not! a topic to debate .,. sullen ego is not my issue . Ev

Return to “Dream Interpretation”