another weird dream...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

another weird dream...

Post by zeldaevolution » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:08 pm

I can't remember much of the dream...

All I can remember right now is that I was holding on to a balloon, and the weather was rather foggy. Next, the wind suddenly just went strong and the balloon kept pulling me up, slowly, gradually, even when I tried to pull the balloon down with my weight it didn't descend even for a bit. The moment I was high enough that I can already see the other houses' roofs my heart started to throb... it was been a long time since I've felt that feeling. After I tried to kick downwards the balloon started to speed up higher and higher. I can now see the other village, next the houses looked like small dots, next...I can see green landscape just outside the city, just ilke how it looks like when I'm looking from a plane. I must've been 7000 meters above the air. That moment I just felt like surrendering but I kept on holding to the balloon, since when I was high enough to let go I thought it was too late already. After a few seconds more, I can already see and feel the high winds with the clouds, higher and higher until I can't see below anymore.

Then it suddenly surprised me.

While I was passing up the clouds, I passed through a hole; and it was a small island with a hole in the center, like a doughnut with the hole on the center, and there were people too, and they seemed to be farming? I can't see well but I know they're living normally there. Then the people looked at me as if they just saw something amazing, but then it wasn't so slow that I had already ascended high up and then another island... then another island... lots of islands I have passed through, maybe if I were to draw it it will look like a tower of islands have been formed, then I felt like the balloon was going the pop or go out of gas? or have been affected by pressure, I heard some guy on the highest island I've reached say something about me coming there (but can't remember anymore =__=) then the balloon suddenly felt like dead weight and I came falling down and my body and heart felt like I was gonna die or something... I fell down faster than the way I floated upwards, falling, falling, passing through clouds and strong winds, then-----

I forgot what happened...

But I can remember that I had returned below without any scratches, I just can't remember how I landed alive.

Can this dream mean something?
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

Rook

Post by Rook » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:21 pm

Hmmm

There is something you are not seeing clearly (because it is foggy).  I don't know what that IT is, but I have a hunch it is spiritually related - but only you will be able to figure it out.  You have an inflated idea about it I think - the balloon.  What colour is the balloon if you can remember?  May give a hint - ie red is spirit, though it can also be anger, passion, as I said a hint, not the answer...  The inflated idea ascends to another "level" (of understanding?) but perhaps you are not ready for this yet, as the people there are surprised to see you, and the environment is initially foggy.  You ascend and ascend and come crashing down, I think because you are not yet ready for this idea - and do not fully understand it yet.

That is my hunch, but it seems a hard dream to interpret.

Sweet dreams,
Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”