Hi Everyone!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

happyme

Hi Everyone!

Post by happyme » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:23 pm

Please don't mind if I come on here and share dreams or eccentric experiences. I appreciate any advice/opinions/insight I can get and if you choose not to respond that is fine too. I am just so happy for an outlet where I can put down in words what I am going through and feeling. I don't have friends who really understand when I talk about these things, at least here I am with people who won't think I am crazy and could relate to what I am saying. I went through a spiritual discovery that happened around 2008/09 where I had strange things happened to me, and that included a major car crash, a period of despair and unemployment, a drastic change in diet when I became raw vegan, and more vivid dreams and unusual experiences, this forum was very supportive of me at this time, I eventually moved back to the New York to live and end up studying nursing (new move/new career) something if you had asked me if it would happen, in 2007 I would not have known. I had lots of deja vu throughout the process, and I even had a dream right before going back to New York that told me who would play a major role in all my transitions while I was there. All that fell away and it was like I abandoned my spiritual quest I think part of it is I was just afraid of advancing any further I was afraid of having too much information especially about people. Now in 2012 working as a nurse in a new state/town this world is coming back to me all over again whether I want it to or not, well the empath in me never left, I can't turn that off, but the vivid dreams are coming back or at least I am remembering them and weird things are happening all over again..I think I am suppose to be helping people with this, but I am not sure want that responsibility. I second guess my intuition all the time even when I end up being right, but either way I don't think I am being given a choice..Today something told me to call me friend now urgently when I hadn't spoken to her in months, and when I did, I realized why, but I won't share that on here. The point just putting what I experience in writing will help me to understand more what I am going through and what is being asked of me.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Having technical issues?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:36 pm

I am not a regular reader on this forum, but although I am sure that there is no problem with you wanting to use the board to record your dreams without necessarily expecting an immediate interpretation to be given, you do appear to be experiencing problems with multiple duplicate postings.

From my own observations some of this may be related to the ongoing technical problems with the site itself.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=77061

I don't know about you but I keep getting intermittent fatal errors when my web browser attempts to access the forum database, or the request to the server repeatedly times out after what seems like an eternity.

However in most cases at least part of the problem is most likely to be either on your computer in the form of malicious and advertising malware, or with your internet connection itself.

Each of these possibilities has an obvious solution (scan your system thoroughly with a reputable anti-malware program armed with the latest available ad-ware and spyware references), and do some network diagnostic testing and/or consult your ISP's technical help desk in the direction of determining whether the network itself is at fault.

While you are still investigating or exploring the many possible reasons for posting two pairs of duplicates on the same day (March 6th), do not trust the error message which tells you that the connection has timed out or the page cannot be found.

Open a new window in your web browser while keeping the original one containing your posting open, then go to the forum in question. In many cases you will find much to your surprise that your posting got through after all, so you can safely abort your second attempt.

Be certain to refresh the contents of only that second tab. If you refresh both tabs or close and relaunch the browser or clear the internet cache, you will need to reconstruct your posting from memory (unless you have previously saved it to a text file as a precaution).

Hoping that this helps,

EoT  :smt003

Return to “Dream Interpretation”