Cars

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

evangeline

Cars

Post by evangeline » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:31 am

My partner had a dream about my car. It was in park, with the back hatch door open, and he was putting little baggies of cocaine or some other drug into some gloves or socks in the back of the car. As he is doing this, the car, despite being in park, begins to move out of the driveway into the street. He is trying to stop it.

Not sure quite how to interpret dreaming about *other* people's cars, just curious what you all think.

Evangeline

Celestial

Re: Cars

Post by Celestial » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:11 pm

evangeline wrote:My partner had a dream about my car. It was in park, with the back hatch door open, and he was putting little baggies of cocaine or some other drug into some gloves or socks in the back of the car. As he is doing this, the car, despite being in park, begins to move out of the driveway into the street. He is trying to stop it.

Not sure quite how to interpret dreaming about *other* people's cars, just curious what you all think.

Evangeline

Greetings Evangeline! I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done psychic/intuitive Dream Interpretation and would like to attempt to answer your dream question.

In attempting to intuitively interpret your dream, let me say that a car is the principle vehicle that people use for locomotion next to their feet. The car being in park indicates that there was no movement going on at that time but the back hatch door being open indicates that there is the possibility of running away from a problem in your life that you are leaving yourself open to.

The drugs being placed into items indicates a harmful nature to have to contend with in your life. And even though there is energy there concerning something negative, since the car (being your car thus, indicating you) suddenly starts to move on its own, that is indicative that you want to move away from this negative energy that is affecting your life or that can become quite problematic if not addressed soon.

Since the car moves out onto the street, that would further indicate the desire to move away from the problem and "hit the road". His trying to stop it means that he may not be quite ready to let go of this problem, that is, whatever is most challenging right now in your lives thus, the need for you to reassess whether or not you need this hindrance in your life or not and what you are going to do to rectify the situation.

Hope this helps!

Many blessings to you!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Psychic symbols are not the same as dream symbols.  The dreamer is a part of each and every symbol, it is theirs to know and interpret.

A car is seen as our mode of transportation or our vehicle for living.  It has compartments to hold all our secrets and lies, or also to hold our love and spirit.  

Using your car your partner is trying to fix what they perceive as your problems.  The ones they come up with are of their own mind though and need to be dealt with in reality.  That is the purpose of our dreams to resolve our emotions from the conscious state.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”