Another Opinion

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Mr.Kr0w

Another Opinion

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:35 am

As I looked in the mirror I saw 100's of glowing energys that came to be known as spirits,they were very angry with me and I then they showed me with a flash that came from inside my torso, what they could do to me. Showing me bleeding I realize Ive ignored these souls contained in me.

I feel in all truth they were harmless...at least to me, and I also felt a very strong and different connection with each energy contained.

They did make me feel pain in my dream but it was like "a taste"

I believe some part of me or more hopefully something is trying to tell me to do something.

Any ideas or opinions? :smt017
FIND YOURSELF

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Psychic energies are called our sensitivities.  The lessons you are seeking to bring them all together is in how you handle all situations - with sensitivity or not.  Listen to others' tales, do not take them on, but dispassionately learn to listen and see where you can help.  If we are not a part of the solution, we can be a part of the problem.  

Remember in dreams the symbols are about our emotional responses from the conscious state.  Use the symbol to understand yourself.
God bless, J

Celestial

Re: Another Opinion

Post by Celestial » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 am

Mr.Kr0w wrote:As I looked in the mirror I saw 100's of glowing energys that came to be known as spirits,they were very angry with me and I then they showed me with a flash that came from inside my torso, what they could do to me. Showing me bleeding I realize Ive ignored these souls contained in me.

I feel in all truth they were harmless...at least to me, and I also felt a very strong and different connection with each energy contained.

They did make me feel pain in my dream but it was like "a taste"

I believe some part of me or more hopefully something is trying to tell me to do something.

Any ideas or opinions? :smt017

Hi mr. KrOw, I am a new Intuitive/Psychic reader in the Psychic Forum. I also have done Dream Interpretation and would like to attempt to answer your dream question.

In attempting to psychically and intuitively analyze and interpret your dream, it appears that the inner you was subconsciously showing you the pent-up anger that is being held in the torso as you have described which is an area that, psychically speaking, houses the Power Chakra, the Third Chakra or Power Center.

Therefore, this is a wake-up call to go inwardly and analyze the anger issues that you may be facing and why you are if that is the case.

They showed you that you have ignored them, so that should be very revealing! Looking in the mirror is looking at yourself you know. Feeling that they were harmless may be an indication that subconsciously you do not want to be bothered by this but they are nevertheless presenting themselves to you for a purpose to make you aware.

The strong and different connection of each one could be indicative of the myriad of problems that have been collected by the subconscious for a very long time that you need to address and let go of. And you 'tasted' pain therefore, it could not have been just a passing fancy.

Meditation on this and why they surfaced and what you should do about it is what may help to release the fear in them and bring you to a better space.

You asked for another opinion and this is what has psychically appeared in working with this dream.

Always sending out ♥ and great wishes for a beautiful day!
With God's blessings of Compassion, Peace, Joy, and Love,
Celestial

Return to “Dream Interpretation”