two dreams, need interpretation..

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

muttu

two dreams, need interpretation..

Post by muttu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 am

Hi Guys,

I need some interpretation and would appreciate much if someone can explain what it means?

1) I saw that a lady gives me a tray full of 15 to 20 red apples and instead of eating one, i took a bite from each apple and put it back in tray..and that lady said "oh, what you did"..meaning of that lady's name is very good(glorious or of high ranks)

2) I saw myself standing watching two cats starts fighting and bigger cat (light golden brown/yellow) bit small one so bad that it kills her!

can someone please throw some light on above two dreams?
I am currently looking for job and having some health issues too..

Regards
Last edited by muttu on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 am

You want a dream interpretation of Islamic background to the meaning of apparently
religious connotate to the setting of "trying all the apples on a tray" and the Big Cat ,
triumphs with a severe bite to the kitten . Did you have interpreted dreams before a
premise of what your technical dreaming thought as Islamic "dream implication" will
or will not refer to the problem with your short statement of dreaming meant to the :
Sense of Standard Catch-Phrases to "dream program" as in Islamic fashion . . . . . .,

OK . You [and your "dream program"] tried all the apples on the tray .,. and parable
about dominant mistraught .,. the Big Cat quashed the lil cat [or kitten] with one bite.

Humorously , had you considered African parables .,. as the Nigerian story of animals
isn't so bad about taking and quashing .,. if interpreted in the stories about spiritual uh
animals which tend to poke fun at each other instead of taking the "more thn you will"
want to be A fierce Big Cat [as there aren't any tigers at Africa] {though there are uh     lions and monkeys and apes} :-D

muttu

Post by muttu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:53 am

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but honestly speaking... i did not understood what you are trying to say here? all i want if someone can interpret these two dreams for me so if there is any message here that i need to understand?

I do read book or two when ever i see a dream that i cannot forget or it is very clear one! I mentioned Muslim because I have searched Internet too and found that christians, muslims or hindus do dream interpretations differently! since my origin is muslim, so i was hoping it makes sense this way? no offence to anyone...only peace and respect..

So if you can add some detailed thoughts? in little less complex english?

Regards

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:12 am

They're parables . . .

"Trying all the apples on a tray"

and

"The Big Cat quashes the lil cat in one bite" .

OK . Peace . It's what I would see as technically ,
a "dream program" known as dream "interpreter" .

Honestly , why should I help with offered parable . . .

I'm not your interpreter of dreams .,. and I respect you are Muslim , though I don't give thought to Muslim interpret .

muttu

Post by muttu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:29 am

Ok,

Thanks... then can you share your own interpretation just for FYI?
Or is there someone else on the forum who can help me with this dream interpretation?
Best Regards
SAM

Evard

Post by Evard » Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:55 am

I am not being unkind when I say I won't interpret parable .
[Maybe someone will come along and interpret for you .,.]
It reminds me about all the problem "Republic" have given
to the problems with social progression and Moslem people
mistreated during this Modern Crusade . I won't talk newer
politics with you , though I feel peaceful about the Arab~en
thought as I have interest in Global Peace and less intrude:
About The Ways Historical Muslim Relations Are Not Given ,
The Peace of Mind in The Ways of Progressive Western [*],
Thought and Modern Nature as Revolution and Ecologically
Determining The Ways We Begin Post~Modern Newer Age.
[I shouldn't talk politics , I Want Peace {and Respect~ing}]
What I mean about parable is with new Muslim approaching
Africa and "so called insurgent" faction~ing .,. I am not bias ed toward Muslim , though I won't "interpret" "dream program"

muttu

Post by muttu » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Guys, anyone else who can interpret my two dreams?
Thanks in anticipation.
Best Regards
SAM

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:21 pm

Dreams are a lot about our own unresolved emotions from the conscious state, played out in symbols and color means a lot:

Red (high energy) apples (food of life - an apple a day keeps the doctor away) perhaps relating to your own health issues.  It may take you examining all that is offered for treatment to find a cure.  

Also could relate to the energies used to seek out employment.  You are taking a bite at everything life offers, rather than examine your own talents and skills and working on them for your own benefit.

Two cats fighting symbolically means the release of some inner ideas (yellow/light golden brown) and the fight is what to keep and what to release.  When you release the long held ideas not serving your life, you will find some peace inside.
God bless, J

muttu

Post by muttu » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:31 pm

God bless you J.

You have shown me a completely different and new angle of what my dreams held!
Yes, this is true, I am rather trying to cover everything while applying to jobs..as i have recently relocated to a new country and settling up, already faced some disappointments...and therefore creating health conditions!

So what should be my reaction to these dreams? as I believe that dreams are God's way to guide his mankind and fortunate are those understand them and take corrective actions.

I am much clear about my job thing now, as apples, i read in one book, denotes one's profession/trade but not sure of what inner idea to release?

Regards. M

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Our self talk is always a negative response to our inner being.  Have  you decided "I am ......."  meaning who we are forms our philosophy of life.  Release what is not serving you in positive thought.  There will never be a void - fill it up with all the positive traits you are and need to go forward with your life's journey, whether it is your job or your life itself.

When the consciousness fills with understanding of a dream, it also shows us what we are dwelling on in negativity, and where to turn the mind around.  Dreams are a personal story to be written for and with ourselves.  Just what do you think needs adjusting to make life more positive?
God bless, J

muttu

Post by muttu » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:36 am

Hi,

Thanks for your kind guidance, while we are at it, I must share this third dream that I had after above two... its that I sit in my car with intentions to drive and while i was just above to move...i noticed that my driver side head light is changed! i.e. as if someone put another car's headlight (slightly curved out or bulged) in my car!

I am sharing this as it could be related to things i am going through right now! but who knows? until we talk about it! I need to draw a complete picture from these dreams to better understand my response to it!

Regards .M

muttu

Post by muttu » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:50 am

Hi spiritalk,

Any thing to my last post?
Best Regards
SAM

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:50 am

I would say you are being reassured that when you drive your car (find your way in life) you will be guided with a strong, large, bulging head light.  You are well guided and guarded.  With that in mind, no matter the decisions we make in life, there is guidance to help us accomplish or even turn around if necessary.  No decision is ever cast in stone and irreversible.  Be brave, get moving, try, try, try again.
God bless, J

muttu

Post by muttu » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 am

thanks spiritalk,

that was so satisfying :) gave me so much to think about!

.M
Best Regards
SAM

Return to “Dream Interpretation”