Had yet another pleasant dream about a girl I've always liked

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

The_light

Had yet another pleasant dream about a girl I've always liked

Post by The_light » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Dear members,

I've had two very beautiful dreams about a girl I'm attracted to. the first dream happened in July and second one just two days ago. They both happened when I was under a bit of stress and it has to noted that I don't have any female friends at all or have never been in a relationship with one. I am 22 and this women in 26. I like her for who she is to be honest and strongly attracted to her.

In real life, I only see this women at parties of events. Her female cousins and friends seem to like me and seem interested in me, however she seems to be very aloof and even seems un-interested towards me. Which is frustrating since her female cousins and friends look at me, look back at me and make eye-contact with me and she doesn't do any!

I have been told she is shy and has self-esteem and self-confidence issues.

SO, to dream one, which happened when I was under emotional stress and I prayed to god to make 'a contribution to her life' and I really desired to talk to her:

This dream was felt from the heart I would describe it has very sensous, tranquil and intesely beautiful. I can't recall everything but the girl I'm attracted to was sitting on a lecture hall chair surrounded by other females and the venue seemed like a mini-lecture hall, although its possible it was some other venue with women sitting above and below her in order. Anyway I was standing there and she looked at me and smiled at me in a very beautiful manner. I automatically sat next to her. As I sat next to her, I felt light and very amazing. she continued smiling, it was an incredible feeling, the feeling you get when something amazing has happened to you. There was women sitting to the right of her and I was nervous but at ease because she was there since there were many women(not plenty but like 6 sitting above and below her). All the women were wearing black colours, futhermore, they were all looking forward and not talking to each other and the place seemed in order.

The second dream happened when I thought 'if she isn't interested, then she isn't interested, I will have many chances anyway'. I was a bit sad because she seemed to be 'very aloof' in real life. I also prayed to god for the meaning to the first dream and I like her very much. NOTE: every since october I have been praying to find the meaning of the first dream and when I let go, this dream happened:

I was sitting at a table with my cousin sitting opposite me and the same girl I'm attracted to was sitting 7 metres away facing me and she started talking to me from that distance. She then came over to me and continued talking which the girl and I seemed to have a very plesant, playful, free-flowing conversation. She was dressed in a beautiful dress and was smiling throughout the conversation and we were both enjoying ourselves. The event was a party in hall with my cousins, relatives and far-cousins (many people was there). I did drink a zip of alcohol as I was talking to her. My favourite peice of romantic music started playing at the end of the dream for a brief moment!

So what do these two dreams mean please?

Return to “Dream Interpretation”