Options.... WHICH ONE?????

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Confusedreamer

Options.... WHICH ONE?????

Post by Confusedreamer » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:16 pm

I was driving the streets I drive to my boyfriends house every weekend in real life. I don't know if that is where I was headed in the dream but I was taking the same route. I came to a turn and I suddenly couldn't remember if this was the second or first turn. I didn't know whether to go right or left. The only to options to go. And suddenly everything looked unfamiliar and I remember thinking if I take the wrong direction I wouldn't know what was ahead and could I make it back if I needed too. I started to panic. I started to worry if people would drive up behind me while I was deciding. Would get mad because I wasn't moving.

That was it. It was a short small dream but it stood out so much to me I had to ask does any one have any thoughts on it?

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:07 pm

I'm not a dream expert and I do believe that the best person to interpret a dream is the person who had the dream
but at a guess; you said you were taking the same route you do to go to your boyfriend's, before your loss of direction took place, To me this would mean I was questioning were the relationship with my boyfriend was heading and may be alittle apprehensive about other peoples influences around the relationship
                                                        Blessings Decia

Confusedreamer

Post by Confusedreamer » Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:42 pm

See I wondered this too but I don't know if that was where I was headed. I use this route to go to school too and some stores. But mainly to his place. I just don't know where I was actually going.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Quote; suddenly couldn't remember if this was the second or first turn. I didn't know whether to go right or left. The only to options to go. And suddenly everything looked unfamiliar and I remember thinking if I take the wrong direction I wouldn't know what was ahead and could I make it back if I needed too

Hi Confusedreamer, My interpretation is based on your loss of direction and thinking if you took the wrong direction you wouldn't know what was ahead
I feel your journey was symbolic so the destination isn't really of importance
                                                                        Blessings Decia

Confusedreamer

Post by Confusedreamer » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 am

When I reread my dreams back month and years later I see now what I couldn't understand then. I wonder why at the time the dream I couldn't figure out but tonight I could see the meaning right away!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Deep in our consciousness we have answers that dreams release.  Consciously you were not ready to hear it.  

It seems to me that the dream means more about  your relationship and where it was going, rather than your vehicle and where it was headed.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”