dreaming of helping a spirit

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

natsel

dreaming of helping a spirit

Post by natsel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:39 pm

hi im new to this site, came across it by chance when trying to interpret a dream I had last night. and wonder if anyone could shed some light on it for me.

It was daytime and I saw sat in my front room, and had opened a packet of sweets after eating a few I put the packet on my fireplace. After a while the packet of sweets began to float in the air and a red sweet was taken out and disappeared... the pack of sweets began to float into the kitchen, and although I couldnt see anyone I had visions of a young girl with blonde curly hair in my head..

I followed the floating sweets into the kitchen, where I went to ask questions to this little girl (even though I couldn't physically see her)

she told me she was 13 years old and I had to help her get outside, I asked her if she wanted help to go into the light to which she replied yes. but the way her voice came across was if I was listening to it from a tape recording but very crackly

it was really odd because even though I knew I couldnt see her I could hear her voice . but once I asked her about going into the light she seemed to appear and hold out her hand which I took. I opened my back door and pointed towards this bright light that I could see in the garden. I told her to go towards it and stepped outside with her and then she was gone..

I was woken up suddenly by the neighbours in the early hours of this morning so had lost the dream..

I was frightened by the dream but its been on my mind all day..

could anyone shed any light on this?

thanks

natsel

Post by natsel » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:07 pm

sorry I meant to say I wasnt frightened by the dream

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:48 am

reading this gave me warm fuzzy chills :)

A lot of people believe that we can have contact with spirits in our sleep, and I have heard other such accounts of helping spirits into the light.

Normally I would jump on trying to interpret a dream that intrigues me, but this one seems to hold no "issues" that could really be troubling the dreamer. I think that often dreams are telling us things, but sometimes dreams are simply there to accomplish something, and don't need interpreting. They are good just how they are.

It seems right that a little girl should be attracted to the candy you were dreaming about. :) After that it seems it was only natural  that your energy was helping hers raise to a higher vibration. If I were to take anything away from your dream personally, it would be the effect on others that producing the kind of energy, or the idea of it that would cause someone's vibrations to heighten (enough to go into light), is simple and only takes intention. Maybe you can bring this into your daily life as well. You can bring that kind of intention to others. It could have similar results on a subconscious level in real life situations. Intend for people around you to feel good and perhaps they will.

Mr.Kr0w

Post by Mr.Kr0w » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 am

I would see the candy packet in the fire as beginning a relative connection between you and the girl.  Your fear of this dream would stir from confusion and helplessness of the little girl.  All goals are triggered initially by fear.  As you dwelled on the dream you may have many feelings, those are the things you need to connect just to begin (that is if theory gives truth to the connection of dreams and spirits which I strongly believe)
FIND YOURSELF

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:12 pm

When we go to sleep filled with the ideas of spirit entities, we are bound to have those as symbols of our dreams.  And as dreams are so much about our own unresolved emotions, it can also be this that is at play here.  

You see for good psychic help to 'stuck' spirit it requires a certain amount of consciousness - sleep does not offer this consciousness.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”