wedding/funeral

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sumbum

wedding/funeral

Post by sumbum » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:50 pm

two nights ago i had a dream that i attended a funeral of an unknown person, last night i had a dream that i attended a wedding of a unknown person. later on in the night i had another dream where my house caught on fire, i had called the fire department and only one fire fighter came and he was useless and didn't help put the fire out at all. i also was getting text messages in my dream from a boy that i was recently seeing getting angry that i wasn't replying until i told him my house was on fire. i also saw him at the wedding in my earlier dream. me and him have split up and i am also moving away in 9 days for school. from what I'm getting from my dreams is that that I'm ending one part of my life and now i am changing and a huge life change is before me leaving all the past problems in my life. What are your interpretations?
live the life you love, love the life you live

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Dreams are certainly very emotional, so the best person to know them is yourself.  You have a pretty good handle on the dreams, and probably on your life right now.  Be open to the new experiences unfolding - that is the best way to make all dreams joyful.
God bless, J

Rook

Post by Rook » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:17 pm

I would agree with your analysis of the symbols for the funeral and the wedding.  I am getting that phoenixy feeling from the burning house too - so I would say spot on.  The fact that the people are unknown and the house burning is at night, I think these changes are happening in the background, something at this stage you haven't consciously identified / aware of.  The boy is likely a clue too, perhaps it is related to whatever ended your relationship - or perhaps some shared aspect of your self inherent in this boy.  Perhaps it is a change in yourself spurred by the emotional wake of the ended relationship - or referring to changes in what you are looking for in a partner spurred by the failed relationship; just some ideas.  You will know when you find it.

Keep interpreting your dreams - it might 'come into light'.

Sweet dreams,

Rook

Return to “Dream Interpretation”