black snake

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alina77

black snake

Post by alina77 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:47 am

Hi all

Please help me..i have had a very ugly dream! :( and i don't know what might mean..I thank to everyone that migth help me with this dream.

So my dream was like this: i was in the office..at work..and a little black snake comed inside my mouth..and then inside my tummy..i was so scared ..and i went to a colleague to ask for help ( this person lost her mom like 2 days ago ) and she helped me and took out the snake and i felt so good after..but then i went in another room ..in the same place at work..and the snake comed again in my mouth and i coudn't take it out! i felt so scared and asking for help to this colleague to help me and take off the snake..and everytime i opened my mouth..she said she is scared because she sees the head and the tongue of the snake treating her..but she will try later on..I was running in the office asking for help because i felt this snake moving inside me..but no one was able to take it off..and again this colleague told me to wait a minute because then she will take it off!

I woked up at 3 am with a huge fear and later on when i managed to sleep..i dreamed i was in London in a parfume shop..smelling a parfume that had the price like 2 for 120 pounds.it was a pink box and i wanted to buy it..but i felt i didnt had the money..but i felt very calm and happy to be in London..

Can someone tell me what is this all about? :( the dream with the black snake worries me so much...

Thanx
Ally
alina

aries21

Post by aries21 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Black snake represents enemy...You should be ware of people around you.
Dear brother Seek help from GOD whenever you see dream like this,It will nullify the effect of dream InshaALLAH.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:15 pm

Sometimes dreams are consistent with our own knowledge or understanding of the participant (snale in this case).  What do you think of snakes?  This symbol in particular can have two sides - negative and positive.  The health symbol is a snake because they can shed the old and take on a new skin.  

Snakes can also represent 'snake in the grass' as an expression which means someone not speaking with straight info.  Being black I would lean to this explanation.  As the dream was taking place in your work place - be wary of gossip, people without good intent - that kind of thing.  Hold your own council and do not participate in gossip circles.  One will try to eliminate the snake (info) but replace it with another.

One should never take the feelings or information from one dream into another.  Treat the second dream as a whole new experience.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”