throwing rock at car in my dream!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

throwing rock at car in my dream!

Post by swetha » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 am

Had distcurbed sleep at night.. so woke up got ready and slept for an hour in the morning. woke up with a start was throwing rocks at a car and the window wasnt breaking just cracked and I keep telling myself.. I always wanted to break a windshield but I would never do it :)

what does it mean?

jessisbest

Post by jessisbest » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:51 pm

If you are saying in the dream, you were throwing rocks at a windshield trying to break it but it wouldn't break then I may have an interpretation for you.

I haven't interpreted a strangers dream in a long time so if I am wrong, forgive me. I typically am not able to interpret dreams to mean anything about the future either and am not sure if that is what you are wanting, but here goes!

To me this says you are being self-destructive in some way whether it be subconsciously or consciously. If not destructive to yourself then someone else. But what you are doing is not working. You wanting the windshield to break represents your attitudes toward yourself or another person. The rock is your actions. The windshield is not breaking because, well, it won't.

Hope I have provided some insight! If I got it all wrong I apologize.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

thanks for the interpretation... destruction... I dont know how...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”