ammo with my ex?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

laurabee86

ammo with my ex?

Post by laurabee86 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 am

Well i guess i will start for when my boyfriend soon to be ex appeared. we were walking and i asked why he wasnt talking to me and he said something about being alone. Then we came to a weird mango tree and there was a building. People dropped off barrols of ammo i said lets go. He just calmly sat down and said i am waiting. Well idk what to do and all the sudden the building started shooting and whatnot. So i curled up and cried in his lap. He rubbed my back. then he told me to go on the side and run when i see him run. He took some ammo and began running on cars and past people. I said remember babe i cant run that fast and i thought the guys were getting me but it was just rocky (my cat) tickling me which woke me up.
It reminded me that mike is a vet who has been to many wars so he is good at running from his problem or enemy :(  
what do you think it means?
laurabee86

WinterRain

Post by WinterRain » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Do you feel your boyfriend wants to be "alone"? Or do you feel betrayed by his decision to join the military? There is violence and sadness in your dream. Is this represented in your relationship? He is running toward the violence in your dream, but you are running away from it.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”