Bees and Wasps, oh no!!!

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marlena

Bees and Wasps, oh no!!!

Post by marlena » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:15 pm

:smt012

I did not like this dream at all because I most surely do not like the possible outcome of being stung! So in the dream, I was in my own bedroom and decide to get up and head to the kitchen for a snack and some cookies. As I was getting to the hallway, I stop to chat to a housemate and we stood there and talked for a minute.

I then look up and see a corner, pretty much a wide upper part of the door is covered with bees. Me and bees = tears! So I hustle back to the kitchen for some cookies and inside of the packaging are two red and yellow gold WASPS.

no bueno. lol. Never have I felt more upset. Any insight is really appreciated.

:smt015
Blessings and love,
Marlena

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Dreams are about our own unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols all play a part in the interpretation.  Your fears are symbolized by bees and wasps for sure.

The bees are covering a door.  Doors are about new opportunities in your life.  You are allowing your fears to keep you from entering into something that is beneficial for you.  

Wasps in the cookies would mean that it will be a sweet deal when you can get your energy and mind past the fears.  Using colors here - red is always high energy - fears.  Yellow is a very mental color - take on all that you know to make your goals a success, despite the fears.  

Press on!  Go for it!
God bless, J

marlena

Thanks!

Post by marlena » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Funny, cause I took it as a sign to keep away from the cookies, lol!

You always give amazing insight. Thank you.
Blessings and love,
Marlena

Clefara_stars

Bees symbolize gossip

Post by Clefara_stars » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:19 am

To dream about bees signify that somebody is gossiping about you. A cookie is fun to play around with but has no nutritional value so I think the dream is about latching on to unhealthy or junk forms of pleasure and entertainment such as overeating, overspending, or shopping... and that this will produce negative effects for your reputation. I also think that the bed room symbolizes your intimate insight and I believe the calling is a focus to make relationships the priority in your life and not the passing pleasures of entertainment or anime addiction.... whatever that may be.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”