Are dreams connected to pastlives?

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

SweetMASHKA

Are dreams connected to pastlives?

Post by SweetMASHKA » Tue May 10, 2011 5:23 am

I know some people who claims they're the reincarnation of  royalties and famous people. When we ask these people why, mostly says at first they freamed of them in their past life form and such....  so if I dream someone whom I do not know and also in different period (year) is it possible that it's me in my pastlife?

Sorry for the confusion  :smt083  [/b]
"One has to struggle much because the return for good is evil, and evil reigns."
-Grand Duchess Tatiana Nikolaevna

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed May 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Dreams are mostly about your own unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols (people, places, things) are there to help you understand and resolve these emotions.
God bless, J

magicmoon86

maybe

Post by magicmoon86 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:05 am

hey
so yes and no.  You can absolutely dream about past life memories, but you'll know it if you do.  The key to dreaming about a past life that i have heard is that you will FEEL everything.. it will seem so real.. you know those dreams when you wake up and your like "woah that felt so real" lol but obv wasn't because you were dreaming.. that's a past life dream I believe.  For instance, the other night I had a dream that someone was chasing me with a gun or something.. I grabbed a knife, dropped it, then stepped on it.. that was a past life I have had.  Cool huh?!!  You can private msg me if you want, I love talking about dreams!! I have lots of prophetic dreams

marlena

Post by marlena » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Sometimes, you can have dreams that are so real that you really feel everything that happens. Hopefully you aren't getting chased or beat up! Which seemed to happen in my dreams when I was younger.
Blessings and love,
Marlena

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:01 pm

Being chased, beat up, or any other abuse is usually about our fears.  It means that we are stymied from moving forward from these fears and they play out as unresolved emotions.  Dreams can only be interpreted in the context of the living you do.  So obviously this would limit it from a past life experience.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”