Extremely Bad Dreams while stressed

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

caithiggs

Extremely Bad Dreams while stressed

Post by caithiggs » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:45 pm

I don't get nightmares very often, but when I'm under a lot of pressure they can certainly happen. I sometimes have dream about astral projection, this was one of them. Very low vibration.

Basically I was in a very dark room, had a blue hue to it, and I was waking up in this room. It was a very unfamiliar room and I had this sort of commentary going throughout the dream, that was kind of detached. I was thinking I was really disoriented (I'm sure other people have woken up disoriented of where they are too) but I remember thinking I was totally lost and didn't know where I was. There was nothing familiar around me in this bed or room, and I was in a kind of nowhere place, it was like being totally detached from life and all that is happening in it. It's pretty weird to completely sever the concept of "home" from your mind. It just wasn't there.

Then I was astrally projecting in this room, kind of looking at myself from off the bed (though my body was on the bed) but thinking this wasn't really real, that it was more of a dream. I had a few times where I was back in my body but then being lifted out (I often get stuck at this point and it often takes several times before ever being lifted out). Then I was falling through the floor, but thinking better of it, coming back, going through the ceiling, also thinking better of it and coming back (this is also common in my dreams like this, though I'm normally actually home and things aren't this dark and eerie). I think I was trying to find my boyfriend or wake him up (often doing this too in these types of dreams). I eventually went into the bathroom, it appeared I was in a hotel room. I am not sure if there were other beings around me or not. Well, I crossed the mirror in the bathroom and saw myself in it. It wasn't really like me, it was kind of an artistic different me I can't explain, but I was a lot more beautiful in a gothic sense.

I noticed my skin was totally blue though. (really like a movie, a horror film). Then the thought suddenly struck in my head "maybe I've died in my sleep". I repeated the thought to get a better sense of it, and then I woke up in my bed and actually no longer in a dream. I wasn't sure if I'd stopped breathing (because I do get apnea sometimes). Totally weird! But it sucked because I was really heavy, and about to fall back asleep. That always happens with those nightmares, I have to try really hard to stay awake, knowing I'm still in the same mental state and would just fall back into the nightmare.

It sucked! It's crazy to feel "stuck" in a mental state. It's because I'm extremely stressed out right now. I guess I'm not so much looking for an interpretation, but wondering if anyone can relate to this kind of thing. Otherwise, hope you enjoyed my gothic nightmare! haha. Glad it's over though.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”