Another Strange Dream...

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

zeldaevolution

Another Strange Dream...

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm

There was a dream I had which I forgot, it was me involved with a girl named Rio, and she gave her calling card, or maybe it was her personal number but wasn't for business, for that's what I can see as it does have her name on it. Before she gave me her calling card, I remember helping her with something, but I can't remember what it is that I did; the dream ended when she close the door to her apartment room, and I was outside, about to go home.

Then I forgot all about that whole dream the moment I woke up.

But just before I woke up today, she was in my dream again... and I met her because I had school that day, and she was friends with a friend of mine  (a geek with glasses, but he has nice hair if he styles it... similar to me that I don't look good if I don't make myself good) but I don't have this friend in real life, he was just my 'friend' at that very dream. We were talking about computers and stuff, then suddenly I heard her voice... but I can't clearly remember how she sounded like, too bad. She was going to tie her shoe and then I thought I should help her instead, then I really DID tied her shoe on initiative, which is I don't think my kind of attitude... I think first before I act though, but not if not necessarily... And then after that, it was like, 'oh you know each other?' the kind of even in which we discovered that we're in a circle of friends without noticing it... Then Rio and I went to the door, the scene changes, where the sunlight was around midday, and Rio sat down and she looked like she wanted to play, and showed me her purse full of coins... some bronze, silver, and gold coins that I don't recognize its currency... then she accidentally dropped it in the middle of her legs, which I can almost see below her skirt, but I didn't particularly saw what was beneath it, then she told me to help her pick it up... the strange in this event was this, that while I was picking up the coins, she was hiding it more deeper beneath her, so I was hesitant to go and pick it up, and when I do so, she closes her legs that I have difficulty of taking my hand back like she was doing it on purpose... it's like she wants to do it with me >___>
Oh well, that's all and I woke up, no wet dreams, haha...

I noticed when I woke up, my little thing wasn't standing out like it used to when I'm having a little perverted dream or something, but that was like it, and I can't understand why I didn't felt like that before.

I'm sure that that girl, Rio, is cute and charming, but I'm VERY sure that I haven't met her in real life nor had someone in my life that had a same name as her.

Anyone had insights on this? This is the 2nd dream that I had that had a continuation for another separate day... like an episodes of events.

Cheers~
I'm still a kid when I reach my 40s, that's for sure.
I'm grown up when I'm 70, that's a bull's eye.
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:38 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state.  The symbols of people, places, things help us decide the significance of the emotions involved.  

With hormones raging and everything seeming to be so intense in life, young people dream their dreams of anxiety and there is really no solutions.  All the dreams are similar and about the intensity of life.  Learn to relax  - perhaps meditation would help - and then the dreams would subside to a more managable level.
God bless, J

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:02 pm

But how about the people that I don't know and haven't met even once in the real life?
I know that I really have unresolved issues right now, specially since I'm in the age of youth (is what they say) and experience somewhat extreme emotions...
The girl Rio probably resolves the issue that I need someone that will be with me;
The geek friend of mine probably resolves my need for a companion and friend;
The purse... probably money issues...? I'm not sure about this one though...

In my conscious mind, I just think that all will go well, but I still saw this kind of dream...
Does this mean that I'm probably ignoring problems concerning these issues that I mentioned?...

If that really is the matter, may I have some advice on how I can overcome these challenges that I face right now?

I'm a little enlightened on the fact on how dreams work, thank you very much ^__^

I'm still a little hesitant on believing that my hormones are raging though =__=

Thanks again, and have a nice day~ :D
When I get to 120, it's probably that God will call me some time later... because he set up my bed for me ^__^

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Some things come with learned knowledge and some things come naturally and can not be changed.  The fact remains that dreams are about unresolved emotions.  And the way to handle all emotions is to find the peace and calm of our own being.
God bless, J

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:51 am

Hi . Some Random Thoughts ..

Did you go swimming . . . . . @

Did you try a beer or other drink .. {alcohol}

Did your actual friend mention Nigeria ./. not
to bother you .. it reminds me about the Cote
of South Colombia Brazil and the Lagos Coast
of what was once a Pangaean occlusion noted
like the Bering Strait . Known as the Yelling Coast ..

Thanks for the Cheers~  I don't imbibe 'dream' drink .

Did the topic of continental drift come up .. I had some thoughts about Atlantis.
Being Quite Eccentric ~!!~  Thanks for your time .. you have an interesting dream mind.  OK.  Happy New Year (gala) . Evard

zeldaevolution

Post by zeldaevolution » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:56 am

spiritalk wrote:Some things come with learned knowledge and some things come naturally and can not be changed.  The fact remains that dreams are about unresolved emotions.  And the way to handle all emotions is to find the peace and calm of our own being.
I see... thanks for the message... ^__^ I feel like I have to do something with my own being, as I know I'm being a little irresponsible to myself within the past months and weeks.

I have to find my 'sanctuary' soon.

Evard wrote:Hi . Some Random Thoughts ..

Did you go swimming . . . . . @

Did you try a beer or other drink .. {alcohol}

Did your actual friend mention Nigeria ./. not
to bother you .. it reminds me about the Cote
of South Colombia Brazil and the Lagos Coast
of what was once a Pangaean occlusion noted
like the Bering Strait . Known as the Yelling Coast ..

Thanks for the Cheers~  I don't imbibe 'dream' drink .

Did the topic of continental drift come up .. I had some thoughts about Atlantis.
Being Quite Eccentric ~!!~  Thanks for your time .. you have an interesting dream mind.  OK.  Happy New Year (gala) . Evard
Um... I haven't gone to swimming... but I did drank wine, which contains alcohol, but it was last 2 weeks ago I think.
No, none of my friends had Nigeria on their minds...

When I say 'Cheers' I mean 'Thanks' or 'Next time' as it's a greeting used in England, I think.

:)

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:06 pm

OK.  They were random thoughts.  I was wondering.. otherwise sounds like a clarity pubescent dream .

Return to “Dream Interpretation”