my dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alina77

my dream

Post by alina77 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 am

HI guys

Last night i had an interesting and fascinating dream..I dreamed i was to a very important dinner in a sort of theatre..and i've meet a guy very tall who gived me a ring. He stood right beside me at the table and there was a contest about writing a song..i started to sing the song..but i coudnt remember the words! and i was soo embaraced because i said i knew the song but when it was about to write it down..an empty space lol!..The i saw the ring on my finger and oh was lovely..like a wedding ring with brilliants ...and i asked him..hey guess who gived me this ring? and he said i give it to you..and he started to cuddle me ( lol i dont know this man..but i know he was english because we spoked in english --i am italian!)..and then he said..next year i will come to Rome ..and i said what do you expect to find in Rome? and i have started to eat lol peppers..we were having dinner and the table was full of silver dishes and lots of food..but i choosed the peppers ..lol who knows why!

Then the situation changed..and we were standing up..in the theatre..on a higher level..so high i could barely see the scene..and he was next to me..and i was wondering..wow this man is so tall i wonder if he sees me. Then one of my shoes slipped off and i told him..oh let me hold your arm i have problem with one of my shoes..after i was again comfortable..oh i loved the shoes..so tall and comfy..then omg..someone started to speak about me..telling that i did something in 2007 and announced my name..and the people started to clap hands and invited me on the scene..and i was so embaraced and thought omg i am so embaraced omg omg ..and now what??' how will i deal with those peoples and what should i say to them?? it seems i brain was empty lol..

I woked up with this immage in my head of me feeling embaraced..lol!

Can anyone tell me what does this dream means?

Thanx so much
Allie
alina

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Dreams are about our unresolved emotions from the conscious state for the most part.  The symbols, people, places, things are interpreted to understand these emotions for resolution.

'All the world is a stage' I think is a line from Shakespeare.  But we often feel like we are viewing life from others' perspective or we are the player and both these aspects arose in your dream.  Sometimes we can see others and their foibles and sometimes others' can see ours.  The embarassment and emotions of vulnerability attached are something we come to terms with, when we realize all experiences are just lessons to be learned.

The fact of someone to lean on (marriage, ring, person) and trust is important in your life right now.  Perhaps you feel betrayed and this was coming to terms with someone to trust.  Do not take too literally, but realize that you are the symbol and you can trust your inner you through all visitations of life.

Dealing with shoes is about dealing with your direction in life.  Perhaps you have lost your way (a shoe) for a little time, but it does right itself.
God bless, J

Return to “Dream Interpretation”