please can someone help me with this dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Catzcola

please can someone help me with this dream

Post by Catzcola » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi, maybe someone can help me. I had a very disturbing dream about being pregnant and I was about 6 to 7 months along. I woke up being very depressed about it as i cannot have children anymore. I do have one child (12) which is, as i call her, a miracle child since I was told that i could not have children. I know that sometimes the sub conscious mind works in your dreams but having a child has been the furtherst thing from my mind for a very long time now. This dream has been haunting me for a week now......... please can someone just give me an idea of what it could mean....
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Babies are seen as new beginnings.  And when you think what it takes of love and commitment to their wellbeing and growth you realize how significant it can be in your other affairs of life.  

Your life is about to birth a long term commitment (like having a baby) and it will require all your efforts to make it happen and flourish.  It is probably a creative project you have been putting some thought to and it will be manifesting in reality soon.

The symbols of dreams are not for literal interpretation.  When it is a sensitive topic like this one to you, it is hard to see it from a more symbolic point of view.
God bless, J

Catzcola

Post by Catzcola » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Thank you so much for clarifying that for me Spirittalk, now that you've shed some light on the atter for me i know exactly what that new beginning is thank you once again.........
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

nyx

Post by nyx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:45 am

Whereas a birth can signify a new beginning, it can also signify a death. Possibly either there will be a new start to some apect of your life, or possibly someone you care about may pass. Sorry not meaning to scare, I read that...

Saia

it happens

Post by Saia » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Ive done this a few times, I carried twice, and dreamt I had a daughter about 4 yrs old.  The dream world is a place we can often experinece alternate realities and explore choices and oportunities. It can be a bit much to deal with, knowing you cant have kids, it winds up being just a dream.
Intentionaly, Saia

Return to “Dream Interpretation”