I was in my dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RJ

I was in my dream

Post by RJ » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:45 pm

I had this dream last night, it was extremely disturbing while i was having the dream but when i woke up i felt normal not sad or anything, so plain that it was kind of creapy, while i was in the dream it felt like real life, i had emotions, made my own decisions, felt physical pain, ect.
anyway the dream i had went like this...

Me and two of my other friends(lets call them jack and jerry), one i commonly talk(jack) to and the other i never talk to(he's not emo, and doesn't look lonely or depressed nothing like that a.k.a jerry).

we were all just chilling(relaxing) on one of those wooden type of house things they have at jungle gyms and children play areas, they normally have a sand pit in them(hope you no what im talking about), we were on the roof of the thing. this house structure was 4 stories high, no floors or nothing it just stretched up. me a jack were stting on the edges but on different side where jerry was standing/walking around,

there was one gap in the roof behind me where jerry almost lost his balance and almost fell in and died, after he almost fell in i bumped him with my shouler, he staggered back, gained his footing, but with his back facing the edge.

as he stood there i looked at him, then i saw as a average wind blew him off the edge, he didnt scream or wave his arms or legs, he just fell and as he fell he kind of looked lifeless/peaceful in a way.

i looked over the edge and watched him fall, heard him hit the pavement, just as he hit the pavement loads of blood burst from the back of the head, forming a small pool of blood around his head. kind of like a water melon being slammed agianst a rock(sorry if its gruesome just need to get the message over clearly)

when he hit the pavement i felt as if i had lost a part of my soul and and actually felt him die, after i had that feeling i screamt the f word as loud as i could where jack just sat there didnt even look at him.

for some reason we started running then through quite a lot of people, they didnt even notice his body, as if it just disappeared.

sorry if how i described it was a little gruesome, but would really want to know what it means, so can anyone help??

Evard

Post by Evard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 am

Hi RJ.  It's what's known as endemic dreaming assisted..
(bad dreams can be real seeming ~ and are illusions.,)
The tall building was a fabricated model thought about a
newer not new adult setting with youthful playground the
fact about youthful innocence and the way kids are then,
naturally right about the ways nature intended humanity.
The falling or blood setting was improper warning about :
a future possible ways dangerous thoughts like war and ,
drugs can be the end of the life to those who are innocent
and not ready to be affected by the 'vice' with sinister uh
adult "vericy" <ver-i-kee> and the crowd was a symbol of
the foreign effect so you will be warned (unkind-ly) about
the dangerous world effect we live on a premise probabl :
not to dwell in the negative with warlike former and not to
mess with "drugs" which could be de-lit-ir-i-ous with [drug]
very depressing effects . &nbsp;Water and ginger ale can help a &nbsp; &nbsp; person clean the system after dreams . &nbsp; &nbsp; Happy Holidays. &nbsp;Evard

Return to “Dream Interpretation”