Strange dream

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Capergal

Strange dream

Post by Capergal » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:58 pm

I had a strange dream the other night.  My husband and I where in a car driving and came to a very steep hill.  He wanted to drive down it but I would not go.  He said he was going.  I said that you are driving a car not a 4 wheel drive truck.  He was going and that was it.  So I got out of the car and said I was not going and that was that.  He said don't be so silly everything will be fine.  He went and the car rolled over and caught on fire and he was killed.  I went to the hospital and his mother was there and was blaming me for not stopping him from going down the hill and said that I should have stayed in the car with him that if I did he may have listened.  I told her that you know how stubbarn he can be and she kept saying it was all my fault and that I would never have any say in what happens to his remains.
My dream ends with me in tears crying over my husbands body in the hospital not knowing what I was going to do with everything that was happening.

I went right into another dream about my husband and I going on a vacation to somewhere warm.  Everything was fine and we where enjoying each others company with no one else we know around us.

What is really strange is that I normally do not remember my dreams.  If anyone could give some insight that would be great.

chrisdee

Post by chrisdee » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:23 pm

I wouldn't think this had anything to do with harm coming to your husband, This reads more like may be for some reason you subconsciously think your mother in-law takes your husbands side in arguments or has to much say in your relationship
                                                                          Blessings Decia

Capergal

Post by Capergal » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:39 am

Thanks Decia

My mother-in-law does take his side in everything.  It appears that my husband can do nothing wrong in her eyes even when what he has done is so wrong to everyone else.

I am glad to know that my dream is not forseaing any harm to my husband.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”