Death in a Train

Learn to analyse and understand the meaning of your dreams.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

fidodido

Death in a Train

Post by fidodido » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:05 am

Hello,

I had a dream recently, and I told it to my girlfriend (we were two weeks together at the time). She's really into dreams and symbols, so she told me she's gonna ask one of her friends about this dream. A few days later she broke up with me, even though things went really well.

The last few days I had a thought that the sudden break up was somehow related to this dream, so I hope someone here can interpret it for me.

I'm traveling with my girlfriend (let's call her Michelle) on a wierd train. The train is very very long, maybe a few miles long, and the track is more like a rollercoaster track, with a lot of slopes and curves. The train is going really fast, and I don't know exactly how, but there's a way to see what happens in the road ahead, so I can tell for example if there's a big curve 2 miles ahead. Anyway, after a few minutes I see that there's a broken rail a few miles ahead, and I see the front cars are crashing, one after another. I understand that it means that in a few seconds we will crash as well. Everyone start to panic, and I start to cry and shout, and Michelle cries too. After a few seconds of trying to find a way out of this, I give up, hug Michelle and tell her that everything's gonna be fine. We're getting close to the broken rail, and then I wake up.

Thanks.

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:40 pm

The train represents your journey through life with your girlfriend. When it goes out of control it means you are worrying about an element of your life together that you feel you cannot control.

You were aware of her (even subconsciously) feelings that not everything was right in your relationship. You were trying to cling on but realised things were out of your control. A part of you could see the end coming but you were scared about it.

Being in a vehicle and having no control over it means you feel like you have to go along with whatever life throws at you and you want more control.

Beowulf

Post by Beowulf » Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:25 pm

I think if she lets you go after 2 weeks because you tell her a dream then it wasn't really going good ( she is scared of the dream and if she really likes you she wouldn't be scared of it):-) I think you felt something wasn't all that cause in your dreams you see curves and twists and a hard time ahead if you stay with her. You can see that is meant to crash so I think the girl did a wise thing for the both of you. In a way you have foreseen the end of the relationship and maybe you telling her its alright gave her the strenght to end it fast. If love equals fear then there will be problems ahead for sure.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”