No progress in my business

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sunny-pop

No progress in my business

Post by sunny-pop » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:17 am

Could it be that the vastu of my house is affecting my carrier progression. As my business is not yielding results even to the extent of reaching break even point.

If some details are needed please let me know

Indar Rajani :smt018

drdeoshlok

Post by drdeoshlok » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:02 pm

hello,
pls check if there is a toilet in your northeast direction or well or pit in south west direction.
pls check and let me know for further advice.

Dr. Deoshlok
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma

dgpawar

BUSINESS growth

Post by dgpawar » Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:06 am

Hi Indar,
    Please dont get confused about the vaastu of your house and business.
A.  The vaastu of the house will be different than your business,
    trhey are two different energy fields.
a house should have sattvic vaastu and the business rajasic,cause one cannot be a saint and run the business, where as in the house one should have sattvic behaviour so that the house has harmony.
B.  Kindly remove all the clutter in your bed room,check if you are sleeping under a beam, also put your head towards south while sleeping, keep a bowl of crystal salt in your bed room in north east corner of the room, swab the floor with salt water, burn some incense sticks in your bed room house, office/bussines place daily atleast for 2 hrs.

Take a salt water bath once in 15 days ( dissolve crystal salt in a bowl apply it from head to toe leave it for half an hour it slightly burns but it is tolerable but it removes negative thinking also if you can buy a 5 mukhi rudraksha mala please buy it from a ashram or a good place like chinmaya mission and wear it on a monday washing it with water and milk, worship it with white flowers with dhoop and deep (ghee lamp). restrictions please dont wear the rudraksha mala while emptying your bowels( latrine) and remove it before sleeping
  Pleasenote dont buy a very expensive rudraksha your 54 bead rudraksha should cost maximum Rs 150 to 300 only.
  Every day and during pooja you should chant om namas shivaya 108 times.

good luck
dg pawar

pkj

Post by pkj » Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 am

Please check if there is any overhead tank in South West direction or Tubewell in North East direction. These two are the vaastu defects which hinders the progress of a person.

Return to “Vastu Shastra”