2 front doors

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

OmSweetOm

2 front doors

Post by OmSweetOm » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:18 pm

I am living in an apartment on ground floor. The first floor residents and I are sharing same entrance door and then there are stairs going upwards and door to my apartment is just on left side of entrance door.
entrance door opens up on right side outside and my apartment door on left side inside.
I have put Fengshui pagua mirror outside my door. and the first floor person has put on the end of the stairs a picture of person playing snooker and the stick is pointing towards the entrance door. We both have parallel doors on our floors.

My apartment is surrounded by trees from three directions(front, right, behind). Only left direction of my apartment ceiling is adjancent to next apartment building. The traffic street is on right of my apartment. Their are trees and fences before traffic street.

I am facing financial losses and everything gets difficult and pending for me since I moved in this apartment last year. I can not move out until I buy my house or till the end of this year. So please suggest me some remedy to cure it.

Left side of my house is east. My front common entrance is somewhat southwest.

I have attached similar sort of apartment on the same direction with it but my apartment number is 276 and one of the tree is just on front door on my east side.

Please enlighten me in Vastu!!
Attachments
t_Village-Square.jpg
My apartment is at similar position
t_Village-Square.jpg (11.18 KiB) Viewed 4470 times

yogani65

Vaastu

Post by yogani65 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:22 pm

I suggest you consult a proper vaastu practitioner since this sounds serious. If you want to know about a good consultant let me know and I can give you the no. of the person I consult.

jaganath joshi

Fear of death or getting panicked

Post by jaganath joshi » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:34 am

I have recently moved in my father's built house as I got a new job in my home town,I have been prospering well on all other terms expect health,unnecessary tension,worry,panic.
I am depressed that something will happen to me although medical chechup revealed that physically everything os ok.Doctor say that I am thinking much and always about this only,this in turn induces more fatigue.

My house is facing north,total 5 doors in my house(includes bathroom and toilet),over head water tank is in south or slightly south west of the house.sleeping inthe direction of east west with head in the east direction.

pl help if anything remedial steps as per vastu has to be done.

soul2ebl

Post by soul2ebl » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:26 pm

what can u do to cut financial losses..

Return to “Vastu Shastra”