Vastu general guidlines vs. personal vastu

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

iloveamma

Vastu general guidlines vs. personal vastu

Post by iloveamma » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:43 pm

I have searched on a Feng Shui site that calculated my best directions and worst directions. I assume that they are the same as Vastu, but am not sure.

Is a NORTH Main Entrance  terrible on a flat or house? In Feng Sui it seems that North is my death direction. My b-day is 5/1/75 Skokie Illinois USA 23:22PM.

Is there a way to calculate my personal best directions in Vastu as well as Feng Shui?

Thank you so much in advance.

vjarowdy

hi

Post by vjarowdy » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:40 am

keep it up

MaUpma

Personal directions as per Vastu and Feng Shui are different

Post by MaUpma » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:08 am

The reason for Feng Shui's success has been that its practitioners have been able to simplify the concepts and present it for easy understanding of a layman. Kua Number and personal directions based on Kua Number are a result of this. This is what you have got from Feng Shui.

In Vastu though personal directions can be determined by studying your vedic horoscope and planetary positions  at the time of your birth. Definitely this is not something that can be done by a layman.

So contact an astrologer and he/she will be able to find your personal directions. I have categorized this form of personal vastu as astro-vastu and you will be able to find several articles on my blog - www.indusguru.com

Happy Reading!!

Return to “Vastu Shastra”