Our Flat's layout (Home-Office)

An Indian architectural science that brings about well being and happiness by principles based on direction

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kirtibetai

Re: Vastu of your flat

Post by kirtibetai » Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:51 am

[/b][/quote]
My Dear Yog_Shakti,

Radhasoami.

You are right according to your experience about the PyraMids avaiable in the "Market."

With due respect and without any desire to contradict your statement, viz: "Pyramid may bring some solution for a period of time, bu I am afraid it will not be permenant."

I have to inform this group that now powerful, pre-energized, saturated PyraMids are available, that can solve virtually all Vastu / Feng Shui defects, PERMENANTLY with written guarentee for the same.

With love and hearty Radhasoami.

Kirti Betai
===============================
yog_shakti wrote:In the design of your flat, if the North is shown in the perfect manner, I won't suggest to stay in this flat for a long period. I don't know since how long you have been staying in this house but in 18 months period in this flat you will start facing problems. An ideal house for disease. Female members may suffer more. Pyramid may bring some solution for a period of time, bu I am afraid it will not be permenant. Best solution is sale it off and move to a better place. Pyramids and other Yantras may help you in getting out of this situation faster. Such houses are difficult to sale otherwise.

yog_shakti

[b]PyraMids [/b]

Post by yog_shakti » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:12 am

Dear Kirti Betai,

Thanks for bringing this to my knowledge. I would like to know more about it. Please give some detailed information.

Thank you.

yog_shakti

kirtibetai

Re: [b]PyraMids [/b]

Post by kirtibetai » Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:49 pm

My Dear 'Yog_Shakti'

Radhasoami. Thank you for your response.

PyraMid Geometry behaves like an antenna which attracts and accumulates the biological, geological, and cosmic energy particles, and an unified energy nucleus emerges there-from.

Since the PyraMid geometry attracts biological and geological energies, its energy force field would vary from place to place. This is the reason why most re-searchers found and they have recorded this finding in heir published books that their PyraMid's behaviour was in-consistent from time to time and from place to place.

One would have to build a Primary PyraMid at a location where Ley Lines are converged to provide a very powerful energy base to the PyraMid's unified energy force field. If one builds or uses a PyraMid upon a piece of land that is negative meaning weak, then the earth will drain the enrgy from the PyraMid so the PyraMid would act only as a conduit of energy attracted by the earth, because the negative pole of any energy system attracts energy waves, where-as the positive pole radiates energy waves, and this PyraMid there-fore can-not have healing power.

Secondly, a PyraMid if un-saturated would still be in the process of receiving energy particles which means it will be affected by its environmental energy. If such PyraMid is used for Vastu / Feng Shui correction then after some time the PyraMid itself will be a negative pole so that it can-not any-more correct the negative energy forces of the premises.

However, if a PyraMid is kept at a place where power-ful Ley Lines are converging, until such time that its dominent energy frequency goes up to its climax beyond which is infinity, then it would not get affected by its environmental energy forces, because a weaker field can-not affect/influence/change a higher field but the higher field will affect/influence/change the weaker energy frequency.

The above principle is evident from the way magnets behave when the property of magnetism i.e. frequency is imparted to the iron particles that are placed within the energy field of a magnet, but the magnet does not become weaker in the process, because they work on the principles of trans-formation of the energy frequency and not on the principles of transfer of energy.

The energy principles are similar when the unified field of a small number of Saturated PyraMids are palced within a premises which needs Vastu / Feng Shui correction.

I hope this is sufficient to satisfy your query. Real conviction or faith can be generated spontaneously only by personal experience.

Still if there is any other / further query in your mind then please feel free to communicate and I will most humbly try to do the needful.

With love, regards and hearty RadhaSoami.

Yours'

Kirti Betai

yog_shakti wrote:Dear Kirti Betai,

Thanks for bringing this to my knowledge. I would like to know more about it. Please give some detailed information.

Thank you.

yog_shakti

Deborah

I had no clue

Post by Deborah » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:11 pm

I had no clue that there was so much involved in this .. I have read a few articles in magazines ...

I think Ill keep mine open airy light with a touch of dark.. feeling of the outside that came in... .. its who i am that brings the positive and negative after all, right?

kirtibetai

Re: I had no clue

Post by kirtibetai » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:31 am

Radhasoami. Absolutely Right. Thank you. For more info please visit www.harmony000.org
------------------------------------------------------
Deborah wrote:I had no clue that there was so much involved in this .. I have read a few articles in magazines ...

I think Ill keep mine open airy light with a touch of dark.. feeling of the outside that came in... .. its who i am that brings the positive and negative after all, right?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:22 am

hello kirtibetai and yog_shakti.
thanks for ur input. we have been in this place for 10 mths now. affairs related to business have just kept going down hill since we moved in. I dont know if i am just hallucinating..but i dont feel very comfortable here. there has been some minor prb or the other. even i ahve been telling my husband that mayb we shd think of shifting. i have been suffering frm minor ailments all the time. mentally both of us have been a mess. any suggestions other than shifiting as we cant afford that at the moment.
thanks for ur truthful analysis
swetha

Return to “Vastu Shastra”